• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

Woow ZTS you got cold blood! Dat patience, dat psychic low parries. Crazy fights, insane final, great finish. Congrats!

Here's a footage of ZTS after beating RIP.

W8DcCwj.gif

Thanks guys. I appreciate your support, I really do. It's nice to have some sort of validation for your work. You say to yourself "In theory this works in this situation & that works in this one." but when it finally all comes together like you invisioned it's so satisfying.

GrayFoxPL

You showed a lot of heart, guts and knowledge. Great stuff Man.

We were chatting on discord through all your matches. The emotions man.

Dereck

Rip looks crushed, can't blame the guy. Made 3rd place at NWM and has been making 2nd place at every WW. Still rooting for him.

13123218_910529382402739_5438492763964430925_o.jpg

I told RIP I was sorry after the match. I know that he really wanted this. It was his birthday weekend & Steve did double duty so RIP could enter. I could feel how tense he was next to me. It was a great set either way. I'm glad we were able to put on a show for everyone & show them how exciting Tekken 7 can be.

AAK

Wow, ZTS you look so much healthier than when I met you in 2013. Good job on taking care of yourself, keep it up. Congrats on your win as well! I was on a train for the past 8 hours coming back from a job interview so i didn't get to see anything.

Pachimari

I'm more hyped for Tekken 7 than ever before, and it was only the vanilla version I played. Absolutely loving Josie and Chloe, and the whole Rage Art and especially armor moves. Can't wait to try out Fated Retribution. Claudio also seemed cool but only played around with him in Practice.

Bleep

Nice work ZTS! It's awesome to see some good Claudio play coming out of USA, he's my favourite of the new characters by far. I'm glad USA players are picking up and using the new characters even though they have so few opportunities to use them.

Got to watch the sets today I played against RIP. Lots of room for improvement but at the same time given the circumstances I did what I had to do. I wouldn't necessarily play like that against other players too.

Also RIP needs to not let the salt blind his judgement. He is saying stupid shit like Claudio's only safe CH launcher 43 should be punishable. It's a freakin 12 frame magic 4 & is -9 on block. How is that "bullshit"? He also thinks Starburts f+1+2 1+2, his only safe launcher that he needs Starburts to use ONCE should be punishable and f+3. Also b+42 is cheap because it's a delayable 17 frame string that only combos on CH?

People who think Claudio is cheap really are just not paying attention. Claudio has to take way more risks than the average character to win. He's way too risky to be a top tier character.

AllenShrz

Got to watch the sets today I played against RIP. Lots of room for improvement but at the same time given the circumstances I did what I had to do. I wouldn't necessarily play like that against other players too.

Also RIP needs to not let the salt blind his judgement. He is saying stupid shit like Claudio's only safe CH launcher 43 should be punishable. It's a freakin 12 frame magic 4 & is -9 on block. How is that "bullshit"? He also thinks Starburts f+1+2 1+2, his only safe launcher that he needs Starburts to use ONCE should be punishable and f+3. Also b+42 is cheap because it's a delayable 17 frame string that only combos on CH?

People who think Claudio is cheap really are just not paying attention. Claudio has to take way more risks than the average character to win. He's way too risky to be a top tier character.

Yep, I guess he hasn't played against many Claudios before?

43 is still kind of annoying along with f+3, haha. Overly used by Claudio players sometimes, my friends and I have a game in which we count the number of f+2 we see being used in a match.

Still, no where near as BS as Shaheen is.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

Hey great job "Z T S" in Minneapolis! It was good seeing you again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom