• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

sasuke_91

Q1 indeed
full
Broooooooooooooo!!
giphy.gif

Haven't even noticed you were gone ╮(︶▽︶)╭

sasuke_91

2666648-bayonetta-+kissing+gif.gif

Need to shake this rust off
We should play sometime

That rust will be hard to shake off. I haven't really played since December. We have to get in form before T7 releases D:

When I looked at today's date I thought "Hey, Tekken 7 is a little less than 3 months away" before I noticed it was a little less than 4 months. Now I'm sad.

Numb

That rust will be hard to shake off. I haven't really played since December. We have to get in form before T7 releases D:

When I looked at today's date I thought "Hey, Tekken 7 is a little less than 3 months away" before I noticed it was a little less than 4 months. Now I'm sad.
I'm going into T7 in the least informed way of any Tekken. Kind of exciting in a way

My guess was September if they skipped Q1
Summer is a good time to release i guess. Lots of free time

GrayFoxPL

I agree with all of this but oh god not that Forest Law. I hated him in Tekken 3 but they finally made him better and more interesting in Tag 2. So if they bring back Forest, make it be the Tag 2 incarnation.

It will be the biggest fucking cop out if both Heihachi and Kazuya turns up in Tekken 8. Heihachi should have just stayed dead instead of being unlocked in the arcades, but I'll take this fight even though it feels like it's been one too many already.

I'm really hoping for a time skip with the next game.

Now I'm 100% sure that apart of Nina Dobrev you have unmistakeably terrible taste my good man. We're on the other side of the spectrum. ;]
EzaEMqI.gif

I kinda hope they both die. Jin too.

5jV4xQJ.gif

You just really, really hate dem Mishimas. Admit it, Kazama player! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But seriously, to anyone who seriously thinks that either Kaz, Hei or Jin will die in T7.

How should I put it as gently as possible...

kGBmT2X.gif

It's Mishima we're talking about! No one will die! And even if they "die" they won't actually die!

Thing that happen is that there will be MORE Mishimas somehow. More, not less.

Q1 indeed
full

Around. Requested break is all
Release date is better than coming back to nothing like usual

Motherfucker, so you are alive!

5jvW5W1.gif

I missed you!

We gotta fight, no lame family, work or life excuses man!

zucjWra.gif

Broooooooooooooo!!
giphy.gif

Haven't even noticed you were gone ╮(︶▽︶)╭

Lol what anime is this?

We gotta beat the shit out of each other too. It's been way too long.

4A37oy0.gif

I got a cooling fan probably in perfect position somehow and my PS3 didn't die during Tag2 last few days. (Knock! Knock! Knocking on wood.)

Nuszka

I turned tag 2 yesterday and noticed my ds3 is busted , got to get a longer cable for my ds4 and play on it , think from early may I will be playing non stop to get a wee bit warmed up. 1v1 only , think I'm completely done with tag.

Numb

Looking forward to it

----

Nice matches Gray. Good push and pull. Don't know what to do vs Wang
Bruce cross counter the secret best thing in Tekken. Trying it only vs Steve just to be save tho

Guys, if the devil gene is going to be eliminated, Kazuya will be a walking corpse. I feel like Devil is the only thing that allowed for his resurrection after being dumped into a volcano.

Heihachi will find peace in the mountains with Kuma until he senses some kind of return of the devil in Jin or something. That's how I'd do it.

and it'd probably spark a zombie Kaz just because. It never ends!

Ugh, don't quote massive picture dumps. I hurt my thumb trying to swipe past all of that

Sorry, I'm on mobile with auto-load pictures turned off.

You just really, really hate dem Mishimas. Admit it, Kazama player! ;)

Sort of! Though it's more like i'm not so charmed by -these- Mishima's and would like to see them replaced by a younger generation with similar but different movesets. I like new stuff.

Yeah okay fine, i'm just spiteful because my characters always go missing or die or whatever and <main character> players get to keep theirs.

Q1 indeed
full
Welcome back, man.

---
Any EU guys want to play right now?

Nuszka

GG dudes , haven't played for ages, in May i will hit it hard :) Still long time to go. At least there is stuff to keep us busy in the upcoming months.

sasuke_91

I'm going into T7 in the least informed way of any Tekken. Kind of exciting in a way

My guess was September if they skipped Q1
Summer is a good time to release i guess. Lots of free time

I'm going in the most informed way. I didn't know shit about Tekken when TTT2 launched.

March would have been the perfect release for me. I'll probably be busy come June since I want to start my Bachelor thesis at that time.

Lol what anime is this?

We gotta beat the shit out of each other too. It's been way too long.

I got a cooling fan probably in perfect position somehow and my PS3 didn't die during Tag2 last few days. (Knock! Knock! Knocking on wood.)

Soul Eater is not bad. One of the better "shut off brain and enjoy" type of shounen anime. The manga had a great artstyle.

And yeah we have to play. I managed to work off a few games on my backlog so I'm ready :p

I have a similar problem with my laptop. Gets really hot and just dies on me sometimes when I watch videos on YouTube or stuff like that. With cooling fans the problem is not solved, but gotten better.

GrayFoxPL

Looking forward to it

----

Nice matches Gray. Good push and pull. Don't know what to do vs Wang
Bruce cross counter the secret best thing in Tekken. Trying it only vs Steve just to be save tho

GG dudes , haven't played for ages, in May i will hit it hard :) Still long time to go. At least there is stuff to keep us busy in the upcoming months.

Good games, Nuszka, Grayfox.

You beat us up good, Nuszka. Ow.

Good games guys, I appreciate the matches. I'm sorry for the shit that was happening, especially Squirrel. I was so happy last few days nothing happened with PS3 and today everything fucked up again.

Can someone explain me how one day I could play Tekken 6 hours non stop without a hitch and the next day console can't keep it's shit together for half an hour, same setup and everything? It defies all logic.

I should take a break for at least a day...but I don't want to!

vEAhiyO.gif

Sort of! Though it's more like i'm not so charmed by -these- Mishima's and would like to see them replaced by a younger generation with similar but different movesets. I like new stuff.

Yeah okay fine, i'm just spiteful because my characters always go missing or die or whatever and <main character> players get to keep theirs.

I see. You're right that most other characters are treated like redhead stepchildren next to Mishimas.

Mishimas like:

aUgktAb.gif

;)

Soul Eater is not bad. One of the better "shut off brain and enjoy" type of shounen anime. The manga had a great artstyle.

And yeah we have to play. I managed to work off a few games on my backlog so I'm ready :p

I have a similar problem with my laptop. Gets really hot and just dies on me sometimes when I watch videos on YouTube or stuff like that. With cooling fans the problem is not solved, but gotten better.

I forgot to say: Thanks for Soul Eater tip guys, I'll see it.

Yeah I don't know what's going on. I think Tekken is a console killer, it takes that 101% of cpu power and hardware eventually suicides.

Nuszka

Played some ranked just now, still the game holds well in numbers , got connected within 10 seconds between fights , always different opponents and the connections were mostly good. Positively surprised :)

So I just played against someone who had over 30k fights and a 30% win ratio , what's up with that ?
If I played, that'd be me. I don't study the ins and outs of the systems but I'd certainly enjoy playing 7 with all of yous. Hardly bothered in the past though since 6 and tag have turned me off (along with my tv's input lag).

But yeah, expect lots of losses from me but enjoying my playtime (I hope at least. Looks good).

Btw, can someone able and willing avatar this for me please?

hqdefault10rpg.jpg

At least the center of the frame if possible. Thanks in advance.
Edit: well I mean with Yoshi in the center of the frame if it needs to be cropped.

Dereck

So you want the face and hand in the center eh, the picture is gonna have to be smaller which means it would look like this

95tXewJ.png

Is that what you meant

Sayah

Soul Eater is great!

I'm also on episode 463 of One Piece. I think the Alabasta arc and Nami's village arc were my favorites. Everything else since then hasn't been as great and the show has increasingly deteriorated in quality for me, especially with the new character additions. I don't like Franky or Brook. Franky's entire design is silly and unappealing. Brook with the whole "panties" question is very lame and the character's personality altogether is very irritating. I also never liked Usopp but it was okay tolerating just one character I didn't like but increasingly difficult now that there are 3 characters I don't like. Sanji, Zoro, Chopper, Nami, and Robin are all great characters. Luffy's okay.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah, that's what I thought (and it's what my guide shows). Guess they took it out of the HD version? Trash. Installed it again for nothing.

Seriously? I didn't even notice but I felt something was missing.

The port was so rushed that maybe 1 on 1 crashed the game and they didn't bother to fix it, or totally forgot about it.

Seriously? I didn't even notice but I felt something was missing.

The port was so rushed that maybe 1 on 1 crashed the game and they didn't bother to fix it, or totally forgot about it.
Yep just read up on it further.

I'm guessing they wanted to sell the TAG aspect since it was also an endorsement for Tag 2... Oh well.

Screen capture is gone too, unfortunately.

Still I recommend you to play it for fun, because it still is fucking fun.
It is.

But man, popping in 6 again... I remember complaining about input lag way back when and being called crazy by some of Tekken-gaf but it is night and day between ttt and t6 on the same console (compared it to t5dr back then).

Just sluggish and ffs, I can't even perform my namesake consistently.

And I forgot how much I hated customizations and ghost data taking over non-ghost mode single player portions of the newer tekkens. T7 better be rid of this shit.

Top Bottom