• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag 2 GAF Winter Tournament - Begins Jan 6 - Stream, Prizes, Competition & Fun

It looked to me like you might have had an input error that last match while going for capitol punishment. Then you tried it again but it whiffed and that was it =( Good stuff though and congrats to AAK for guaranteed top 3. I'm super jealous and still salty at my lost to mighty.

Sayah

AAK is in the semi-finals. Congrats. You are guaranteed a prize now.

Edit: Please invite tinhusau to lobby stream if you haven't already.

AAK

GGs Degen. Your turtle style definitely gave me a run for its money! Had to get real grimey towards the end. Good luck in Loser's bracket!

Degen

GGs Degen. Your turtle style definitely gave me a run for its money! Had to get real grimey towards the end. Good luck in Loser's bracket!
word, it's not the way I normally play but you scared the bejeezus outta me

EWGF and JFSR are some crazy moves

good luck in winner's finals! knocc em down

Lumine

Lumine, I'm GMT-7 and I'm usually free from 1300-2000 everyday...well except for Saturday.

Hey grats on winning, you absolutely slaughtered me. You have some very nice lengthy combo's/juggles and I ended up dropping all of mine. :p

Final score is 3 to 0 in favour of tiggerkiddo.

Good games to Lumine! You have a really tough Heihachi and I got really nervous fighting your Hworang. Shame the lag made us miss stuff but it is what it is.

I won 3-0 so who's my next opponent?

Oh, all right! We're in the same time zone too (I'm in Denver, Colorado) so arranging a time shouldn't be too difficult this time around!

LowParry

Oh, all right! We're in the same time zone too (I'm in Denver, Colorado) so arranging a time shouldn't be too difficult this time around!

You could potentially play tonight if you're up for it. I'm playing my game around 8 or sooner. I'll have her add you and go from there.

LowParry

Downplay vs Jo Jo X!

Match 1: (2 - 3) Jo Jo Win!
Match 2: (3 - 0) Downplay Win!
Match 3: (3 - 0) Downplay Win!
Match 4: (3 - 1) Downplay Win!

I gotta say, Miguel scares the hell out of me so when I saw Jo Jo's pick, I was panic at the disco. But they were very fun matches all around.

Just finished the matches with Rolento, results....

Flying Wonkey: ○○○
RelentlessRolento: ●●●

I win 3-0, good games Rolento! God damn that JACK was throwing all kinds of stuff at me that I did not want to mess with so I stayed out haha.

DSix

Banned
Just played with MightyKAC, it ended 3-2 in my favor. But the lag was so bad we might just as well have flipped a coin (Japan to France seems to be too much for TTT2 netcode, it was like 2 full seconds of lag).

GGs and GL for the next battle mate, hopefully you'll end up against closer opponents.

Sayah

Downplay vs Jo Jo X!

Match 1: (2 - 3) Jo Jo Win!
Match 2: (3 - 0) Downplay Win!
Match 3: (3 - 0) Downplay Win!
Match 4: (3 - 1) Downplay Win!

I gotta say, Miguel scares the hell out of me so when I saw Jo Jo's pick, I was panic at the disco. But they were very fun matches all around.

Thanks for joining and for the support Jo Jo.

Just played with MightyKAC, it ended 3-2 in my favor. But the lag was so bad we might just as well have flipped a coin (Japan to France seems to be too much for TTT2 netcode, it was like 2 full seconds of lag).

GGs and GL for the next battle mate, hopefully you'll end up against closer opponents.

Well good luck because next you face Australia. haha

I sent Ihavecandy a psn message a few days ago but havent got a response. Theres really not much else I can do since thats the only way I can contact him.

Sayah

So the following matches are left for today:

Match 1: giancarlo123x vs. NoisePurge - match is being planned.
Match 2: itzknickknac vs. Lyte Edge - No response from itzknickknac yet.
Match 3: BigBadShamoo vs. Hyun Sai - match is being planned.
Match 4: devastatorprime vs. IHaveCandy - No response from IHaveCandy yet.

1-2, and I felt I played fairly competitive given my newbie status. Fun games from everyone. I will get better D:

Uploaded the matches, sorry for the cam quality.

Round 1 Famicom vs Lumine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MQs0meH-8U
Round 2 Famicom vs Degen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxuQ11-1hMo
Round 2 Losers Famicom vs CcrooK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4bHAmQL0N4

Really have to thank everyone that's uploading matches.

Just signed in and still nothing from candy. Death said that he had withdrawn from the tourney but I still messaged candy to get the final word from him just in case he had a change of heart and wanted to play.

Well I ran into a wall! Ccrook's Wife wins 3-1 over tiggerkiddo! Your Ling scares the hell out of me...so so much. Those were some fun matches!

LowParry

Well I ran into a wall! Ccrook's Wife wins 3-1 over tiggerkiddo! Your Ling scares the hell out of me...so so much. Those were some fun matches!

Good games man!

Match results!

Match 1: (3 - 1) Reminiscence Wins!
Match 2: (0 - 3) Shdwtorn Wins!
Match 3: (3 - 0) Reminiscence Wins!
Match 4: (3 - 1) Reminiscence Wins!

Hyun Sai

GGs !

Results of the match :

Game 1 : (3-1) Hyunsai wins !
Game 2 : (3-0) Hyunsai wins !
Game 3 : (3-1) Hyunsai wins !

Bigbadshamoo will upload it soon.

Sayah

^--Da Truth. Uploading now just like I did my last matchup. Keep Eyes peeled for deeze hawt vids.

GGs

Confirmed loss to defectivelasagna ggs. Lost 0-3.

Thank you guys for playing.

Bracket updated. Not sure if giancarlo and noisepurge were able to finish their matches. Any updates? If you need an extension to tomorrow, that would be no problem as long as the matches get done.

AAK

Uh oh... gonna either have to fight in a France-Canada or Australia-Canada connection in WF... yikes. I can already tell there's going to be very little reacting and punishing and more button pressing savagery! ^_^

Top Bottom