• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
asian guy pointing at you

Alright, it's Suda51 pointing at you. True story, some guy thought it was Itagaki and PM'd me saying I have a cool Itagaki avatar.

I went back to my Witcher 2 papercraft avatar which a kind fellow made in the |OT|.

Unfortunately my Dragon's Crown tits avatars were against the FAQ. Case in point:

dragonsfrownluaz.png

lulz...

Meier

enzo_gt said:
It's Kanye West being awesome. The full photo had some really nice composition and the intense colours with a near-silhouette is just a really nice combination.
Can you link the full shot?

Jhoan

FBI Special Agent Francis York Morgan but please call him York and he's holding a bag of red seeds. One of the best video game characters ever conceived this generation and one of my favorite 360 games ever. He's from a cult hit game that goes by the name of Deadly Premonition. He drinks coffee, smokes cigarettes, has an imaginary friend named Zach, has a quirky sense of humor, and loves making 80s/90s pop culture references. Somebody else has a similar avatar of him so I might change it so we won't confused. The avatar looks horribly compressed.

Joe Strummer, lead singer of The Clash and the criminaly underated Joe Strummer & The Mesceleros. I'm not a diehard Clash fan or anything, but I've always loved this photo.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Purple Tentacle, the villain from the classic Lucasarts adventure game Day of the Tentacle striking the classic Sub-Zero fatality pose with Scorpions head.

bust of Pyrrhus of Epirus, defender of the Hellenes from the barbaric Romaioi and Carthaginians, and ouster of the false dynast Antigonus Gonatas

maybe my favorite historical figure ever

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Grumpy Donald. He's my favorite Disney toon but I'm guessing he's most people's favorite. I still want to change it one day to something more personal.

It me. I am wearing a gay pride shirt, gave no makeup, and am looking a little pervy. :9 lol I dunno, I thought it was simple and cute, not too showy.-shrugs- nothing too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom