• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew about the picture before the b&w pics thread a while back but it seemed to fit my username well, and it's awesome, so i snatched it. It's a white dude with a kickin white fro and stache, what's not to love? My username was a contestants name on MXC and i was lit with my friends one night and we laughed at it. That is my entire life story.

JaskoX1

Banned
Painted it myself in Art 2 last year. Had to change the size for the avatar, so it looks chubby lol

Chaplin ftw

here's it larger:

JaskoX1.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I lost to an avatar bet.

promo pic for rapper XV's The Kid With The Green Backpack, which has been delayed since 2008, was altered to have Conan O'Brien popping out of it during the late night wars of 2010 and then taken back to original jpg form when the new avatar rules took place

don't see me changing it anytime soon

Plaguefox

JaskoX1 said:
Painted it myself in Art 2 last year. Had to change the size for the avatar, so it looks chubby lol
Here you go boss!
2akmvdt.png

My avatar was designed in honor of a thread right here on NeoGAF. I'm sure you can guess which one. There's a vector version but I haven't rendered it out at any decent size yet.

A section of the painting Nighthawks by Edward Hopper. Its one of my favorites.

The guy is just chill, drinking some coffee in the middle of the night across the diner from a couple who just came from a party or something.

images-1.jpg

Orayn

The_Technomancer, a real life friend of mine, had an amusing animated avatar of Miguel from The Road to El Dorado playing guitar, so I matched it with one of Tulio banging his head against part of a ship.
We replaced them with pictures of the duo looking smug and devious after animated avatars got the boot.

flyover

Mine's from the giant mural in the waiting area of the Maelstrom ride at Epcot's Norway Pavilion. I just always thought it was a great mural. It seems to be saying, "In Norway, you can be anything you want, so long as it's a viking, a cruise ship worker, or an oil rig jockey."

Its an Amelanistic ("albino") Honduran Milk Snake, I have three of them and they are just beautiful snakes.

Funny thing is my username anerythristic is actually the opposite mutation.

Anerythristic, not mine
imagessnake.jpg

Albino, one of my snake

102_2418.jpg

Anteater

BannedEpisode said:

The guy is just chill, drinking some coffee in the middle of the night across the diner from a couple who just came from a party or something.

images-1.jpg

:O!

3N16MA

Banned
BannedEpisode said:

images-1.jpg

Look a few posts up at Anteaters avatar.

SUlRp.jpg

G-Fex

Kitsunebaby said:
It's Morrigan from Darkstalkers. She's my favorite character from the game and one of my favorite characters that I've cosplayed.

Also, dem titties.

You have my attention

It's Agumon from the 5th season of Digimon, eating some potato chips. He's also got Macho Man Randy Savage's sunglasses on, but he doesn't wear those in the series.

But it'd be so awesome if he did.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Best Smash Bros. character and best F-Zero racer.

Mine is of Lady from Devil May Cry 4. I think Lady is one of the coolest looking female video game characters. Though, I think she looks better in Devil May Cry 3, I could never find an avatar that I felt was quite right. I think this one is so I'm keeping it. I thank GAF for the avatar as well.

Sirius

Used to stare at this during the days of capped internet (back when capping meant 56k or less)... reminds me not to take the speed for granted.

It's Wallace Wells from the Scott Pilgrim series. He's Scott's cool, gay roommate. This image is from a collection of artwork the author did, and it was one I really liked. I also really like Wallace as well. Furthermore, I like the way he's positioned which makes it seem as though he's staring at my posts.

Replicant

Buttchin said:
i feel like i should have an avatar but I'm fairly incompetent when it comes to these things... if anyone has anything suitable for a name like Buttchin let me know lol
A picture of Aaron Eckhardt.

I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat I'm the bat

feel

I like the relationship and interaction between Master Chief and the A.I. Cortana from Halo (yes, a videogame). This pic is one of my fav moments in the entire franchise, all hell is breaking loose (and about to get much worse, a very big "explosion" is imminent) and the chief only cares about crawling to her station and having this brief final moment of serenity looking at her before it happens. Very beautiful scene visually too, gorgeous color palette.

Kabouter

The 'Mosselman' is a Dutch happy-hardcore producer who had one minor hit in the 90s by covering a Dutch children's song, from where he also took his name. My avatar however comes from a video he released last year, in it, he covers the Dutch Eurovision Song Contest entry of 2010, which was shit to begin with. And, well, this was the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBrcA8Dgl60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom