• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

painey

got my avatar back. its a picture of a new era hat i have.. the st georges cross (englands flag). it means a lot to me because im from england and studying in the states

Seanspeed

Banned
painey said:
got my avatar back. its a picture of a new era hat i have.. the st georges cross (englands flag). it means a lot to me because im from england and studying in the states
Funny. For all the flack that us Americans get for being ultra-patriotic and whatever, I feel its you Brits who are really the most patriotic of anybody.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's a man with a 3DS in his ass.

Mononofu

Nika Roza Danilova - Zola Jesus <3

zolajesus.jpg

Veelk

Banned
Just a cool design I found on deviant art a while back. Though, since we're all here, if anyone use their magical photoshop wants to make the background transparent so that it doesn't show up as a different color when I post in the darker grey side of the forum, I'd grealtly appreciate it.

Takao

Banned
It's Bulma promotional art from Dragon Ball Online with a PlayStation Vita shopped into her hands.

This is the original art:

File000005-1.png

There were other shots of Bulma I was contemplating as an avatar, but went with this one after asking in an avatar thread. A small sample of the tonne of DBO promo art can be found here.

The art's really quite gorgeous. Here's the other shot I was thinking could be an avatar:

HOkOe.png

It's an illustration for an award that Seanbaby invented, "The Power Glove Award", that appeared in the E3 2006 issue of EGM. I thought it looked radical so I used it.

You can see the article here

JesseZao

JC Denton from cover of Deus Ex. I need to crop out a larger version of it or better yet go take a screenshot in-game of something to use.

Probably my favorite game of all time just ahead of HL1+Expansions(except Blue Shift which I never played)

King Butt-Touches is disappointed in his subject's inability to properly touch a butt. The punishment for such ignorance is the removal of one's butt.

totowhoa

Banned
One of the earlier screens of OoT 3D that released. In this screen shot, we learn that Link has fat arms and no wrists and looks all kinds of fucked up. A sword looms above him, and he adores it.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Most people tend to think my avatar is Tsuna from the manga Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but it's actually Vongola Primo. I picked it because I love the colors, but I really can't stand the fucking manga. I dislike it, actually. lol

Well, it's Rob Corddry from the Assassin's Creed PSAs. My Michael Scott gif was lost in the purge, so I found this one I had just never swapped over from.

I was annoyed that I couldn't find a good picture of Satsuki from Demon's Souls (previous avatar), so I went with a crop of Dark Souls art.

DJ_Lae

Mine's a cartoon version of myself, drawn by one awesome zZombie13.

I think part of it came to be years ago when I had a couple of pictures with me biting various controllers (started with a Wavebird).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom