• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackEtc

It's Lady Gaga. And she's super hot.

TeXfC.jpg

Tawpgun

Bruce Fucking Campbell as Ash from Army of Darkness.

Modified with the Halo Shotgun since Halo is my favorite series and I spend most of my time here on HaloGAF Reach Thread.

This is my little son. This might also be the exact moment when enough of his drool built up in my wife's notebook so that the keyboard no longer works right.

KAOz

Short bus special
coldvein said:
it'd be funnier if you could actually read it.

does kinda look like me, tho..

Natalie Portman has a stalker.

I am a nightmare walkin', psychopath stalkin' Natalie Portman with a blank tape in my walkman. Talking to myself over instrumental cassettes, the essential steps of having graphic, telepathic mental sex.

:p Sage for the win.

coldvein

Banned
KAOz said:
Natalie Portman has a stalker.

I am a nightmare walkin', psychopath stalkin' Natalie Portman with a blank tape in my walkman. Talking to myself over instrumental cassettes, the essential steps of having graphic, telepathic mental sex.

:p Sage for the win.

hahaha. you have fine taste.

PBalfredo

Mine's fanart of an enemy from Mother 3, the Parental Kangashark.

L00P said:
Wario

he's about to explode

I forgot where I got this from
It's from the Mario & Wario comic featured in Nintendo Power magazine, sometime in the 90's.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Spent hours planning several great animated avatars for when I would get my account approved. Animated avatars removed a month before I made it in. Spent two minutes on a crudely drawn cat with a dazed look smoking a cigarette. FML

:_T

Ceebs said:
It's Elaine from a fantastic Monkey Island (My Favorite game series) fanart.

untitledfqzz.png

Amazing drawing, love the colours.

Mine's obviously chell, doing an oopsy with a poorly placed portal.

But she's going to fall on top of the turret, which is how many romantic movies start out.
It also kinda looks like she comes from another dimension.

Eric WK

It's a piece from the Twin Peaks 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition that took place in Los Angeles a few months ago.

http://www.twinpeaks20.com/details/

Ultratech

Male Grappler from Dungeon and Fighter.
Think some Korean guy did the actual art.
I just took it from one of their silly Tier-lists.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I used to have Rare as in the company, but in the change to smaller avatars, I decided that since I had that avi for over two years, it was time for a change. Born and raised in Detroit, now living in Indiana, but I can still rep my Lions.

It's a New York Yankee interlocked NY logo. Made in such a way that it should flicker as you scroll down. Doesn't work very well in windows 7 but looks super cool on my Mac.

StuBurns

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
It's a New York Yankee interlocked NY logo. Made in such a way that it should flicker as you scroll down. Doesn't work very well in windows 7 but looks super cool on my Mac.
Tell them about the secret message...

Gloomy Bear
storyofgloomy.gif
gloomybearcardmulti.jpg

Mori Chack believes that humans and animals are incompatible, and an animal is wild by nature. This is expressed most pronouncedly by the Gloomy Bear, which is often shown blood stained and attacking humans.

Gloomy, an abandoned little bear, is rescued by Pitty (the little boy). At first, he is cute and cuddly, but becomes more wild as he grows up. Since bears do not become attached to people like dogs by nature, Gloomy attacks Pitty even though he is the owner. So Gloomy has blood on him from biting and/or scratching Pitty. The Gloomy with blood is called Chax Colony Edition.

Amakusa

Amakusa Shiro Tokinada
All his friends are dead....

Boss on Samurai Showdown 1, mini boss on 3, Timed boss on 4

Epic SNK boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom