• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noricart

I yoinked it off of Deviant Art, then I downsized it and changed it to a jpg.
C&C was my first video game, my father brought it for himself but I ended up playing more.
I know stealing from Deviant Art. Ain't I little rascal?

ultron87

It's a Deepcrow. From Penny Arcade.

217536446_6mrhu-L-2.jpg

I think the actual art in the avatar is from a high resolution wallpaper Gabe did after people enjoyed the comic. I think.

It's some guy's torso. I have some appreciation for guys and their torsos, but more than that I liked the pose, composition, and color. It's also minimalistic enough that I probably won't get sick of it very quickly.

JaskoX1

Banned
Plaguefox said:
Here you go boss!
2akmvdt.png

My avatar was designed in honor of a thread right here on NeoGAF. I'm sure you can guess which one. There's a vector version but I haven't rendered it out at any decent size yet.

Thanks man :p

DJ_Lae said:
Mine's a cartoon version of myself, drawn by one awesome zZombie13.

I think part of it came to be years ago when I had a couple of pictures with me biting various controllers (started with a Wavebird).
Heh, I recognized his art style. I loved his Halo comics. He stopped making them a while ago, though.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
ReiGun said:
What is it with wolverine and terrible covers? Lol
That's what I want to know. It's like everyone at Marvel is sick of him so they put mutant mutant Wolvies on the covers hoping to drive readers away so that Darkhawk gets more attention.

Adamm

Its patrick in the Spongebob Squarepants movie.
And that face made me laugh for about 15 minutes.

My old one was fry scratching his Leonardo Da Vinci beard
I miss animated Avatars :(

PokéKong

It was the best possible thing I could find to go with my name.
And I got around to making a proper version with a transparent background, but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to update.

MightyKAC

<------This man.....

is none other than THIS man ------->
Black-Dynamite-Film.jpg

Rendered in animated form.

(and coming to Adult Swim in 2012, so do forget to check it out)

Island

Ryu from Street Fighter in neon.

Found the picture had it as my wallpaper for a long time, and find it represents how I feel right now. (Black with a spark of intense color)

Magni

Devolution said:
Brian Wilson beard.
Monica Bellucci face.

As much as I love Belluci, I thought your previous avatar was muuuch better.

An Abra (from Pokémon for those of you who lack proper culture). With Canucks and Red-Wings logos 'cause I had an extra 10px
Fuck the Bruins ;)

edit: Oh, and a Best Korea flag behind it, from the WC
Fuck Portugal (and no winky this time :mad:

notworksafe

rexor0717 said:
Pretty much my favorite picture on the internet.
Mine too. I laugh everytime I see Spiderman sitting a desk or any variation of that picture.

Mine's just Shaq. Not even a good story behind it. I have thought about changing it, but someone said they read all my posts in Shaq's voice and I want that to keep happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom