• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 25 Highest Earning Youtube Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch BajanCanadian's content regularly - a hell of a PVP gamer, and he puts out some really good stuff. Not exactly surprised at these amounts, though.

gogosox82

No iJustine is surprising and damn TheRadBrad has really blown up hasn't he? I remember watching him when he would do indie scary games but he kinda stopped doing that and I stopped watching. Guess it worked out for him in the long run. Don't know any of the other people besides PDP, Smosh, and Sxephil but congrats to all of them for making a shit ton of money.

Spinluck

Didn't know this Pie guy since my YouTube has mostly informative content and things that interest me. Don't give a shit about watching people play games.

But aside from being rich his girlfriend is pretty hot. Good for him.

sappyday

If I had a time machine I would go back to 2006 and combine all the popular shit from today into one.

Still, a lot of talented people on that list. They found a way to make a living that is way better than all of us here I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom