• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE best DS Lite case

Zeed

Banned
imastalker co. said:
the one that Nintendo was giving away at E3 this year.

i have 2.
Yeah, all reports indicate that this is correct.

I'm getting one as a pre-order bonus from Nintendo World.

HomShaBom

Banned
This?
a4_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8290659326&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

-nk-

imastalker co. said:
the one that Nintendo was giving away at E3 this year.

i have 2.
post pics you greedy bastard ;)

and if this is the best one, what's the second place?

/edit: aaaah, too slow...

EB/Gamestop is selling some, I picked up the Mario one. Nice red slip with a string attatchment. Plus, it comes with rag-in-a-bag!:lol

They're selling screen protectors and stylii allready as well.

Jeff-DSA

I got that one Nintendo was giving out at E3 and I plan on using that for a while. I really do like the look of that Mario one though.

john tv

The one they gave out at E3 is far nicer than any of the ones that are on sale in Japan. And it's pretty functional, too!

suaveric

The one they handed out at E3 is made by ALS, right? It's odd that they don't seem to have any DS lite stuff coming to stores this weekend. They obviously are making them.

Wonderdog

I have the black Keys Factory DS Lite case. No complaints so far. It's snug and secure and stylish. Pity no room for games, but like someone said before, form over function.

acidviper

Banned
I use the original spongy foam baggie it came with. Its the thinnest and it protects. Free and functional, best deal IMHO.

Gio_CoD

Banned
That Keys Factory one looks like a purse. Plus, what the hell is the point of having a case if you can't actually carry any games in it?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Chittagong said:
This is the best looking and official too:

PA.59798.001.jpg

No room for games but hey, I take form over function any day.
That case would be better if they were smart enough to put the soft part of the velcro on the flap instead of the hard part so you wouldn't scuff the DSL when you take it out.

Originally Posted by chrysostom:
That Keys Factory one would be great if not for the huge metal ring that makes it resemble a purse.

Sapienshomo said:
thats the best part

Yep, I love the purse look

Mashing

I agree with the previous poster... it doesn't appear to hold any games which makes it no so good in my book. The one tracky_dacks posted looks even more like a purse (or rather it looks like those things women keep their money/checks/credit cards in that they pull out of their purse). Which is even WORSE.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the leather one with the ring-shaped metal clasp is really effeminate. why not just keep your ds lite in your vagina.

i use the same little canvas zipper bag i used for my ds fat. the lite kind of rattles around in there, but what's the point of a clamshell design if you can't abuse it a bit. i've got a bunch of gba games in there too.

:lol :lol :lol :lol where might i find that game holder? (sucks that it only holds 2, any other suggestions, like a small compact one that can hold some ds games AND gba games?)

Top Bottom