• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

There are a handfull of interviews where Will is listening to Jaden's BS, and he agrees with him, there's clips of more interviews in that video, one that comes to mind is when Jaden talks about what is nothing, and what is something.

Almost got me but Rozanda Thomas.
936full-rozonda-thomas.jpg

The best member ofcourse.

I always wondered, does Chili got Indian in her family?

Numb

There are a handfull of interviews where Will is listening to Jaden's BS, and he agrees with him, there's clips of more interviews in that video, one that comes to mind is when Jaden talks about what is nothing, and what is something.

The 0 stuff. Will is just nodding his head agreeing and it feels like he is just saying words. He doesn't wanna have any of it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Does any one here have dash cams? I'm thinking of buying a car soon and wondering if it is a good investment.

Probably don't need an upgrade then. Unless there's an issue like heat or noise I'd wait until you can't get away with not upgrading before spending money.

finally finished being mary jane season 2, shits really good. improvement over the 1st season imo
Trey put the new thread up, in case y'all missed it.

---

Let me be last to post in this thread.

IMc7Au4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom