• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My buddy still refuses to believe the Black Panther movie will come out.

He's given me some hilarious ways on how they'll end up pulling the movie the day before it's due to come out.

Malyse

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=187594371

tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png

D i Z

I work in the next city over from San Bernardino. Man this shit is crazy.

It takes a special kind of f'ed up go on a murder spree at a disabled services facility. This year has got to be some kind of record.
Is there any group of people that white Americans don't have some kind of fear about? I really had a moment of checking myself for this kind of thinking, but the thought did linger.

I could almost forgive him if it had been a keg of Shasta tiki punch

I love that game.
We just have to make sure he has a patriot color scheme and an Argentinian accent

It's the first RPG I ever played, absolutely adore it.
Now I need to play the entire series again...

The fuck with that "meow" in BP on that EW magazine cover? Is the nigga a kitten or maybe the Prince if playing with balls of yarn? 😕

EDIT

¡¡Madre de Dios!!

LionPride

Banned
A malevolent toupee controlling a lifelike mannequin is the most talked about presidential candidate

End times
Cruz or Carson or Rubio scare me so much more than Trump. I know TN is gonna vote for a Republican candidate, but I hope it isn't anyone too bad they're voting for. What am I saying, all the candidates are bad. And I can't even vote for this election

Crocodile

So happy Samurai Jack is back. I just hope we get a real ending this time!

Given how this image is often used, I was expecting an image of an attractive woman on the other side. Instead I get a gun nut. I am disappoint :(

Also LOL at "civilian check on the government". Why do some gun owners actually think they can take on the government in a gun battle? They are better trained, better armed, have just straight up better weapons and I'm sure your average policeman and/or soldier could take on the average civilian gun owner in hand to hand combat too. This ain't the 1700's, militia ain't got shit on the government.

Breath of Fire 4, 5, and 2 > 3.

There are arguments for either 2, 3 or 4 being the best in the series.

5?

Nah.

Given how this image is often used, I was expecting an image of an attractive woman on the other side. Instead I get a gun nut. I am disappoint :(

Also LOL at "civilian check on the government". Why do some gun owners actually think they can take on the government in a gun battle? They are better trained, better armed, have just straight up better weapons and I'm sure your average policeman and/or soldier could take on the average civilian gun owner in hand to hand combat too. This ain't the 1700's, militia ain't got shit on the government.

Didn't you know? Assault rifle > ICBM.

Edit:
CVPyfmTW4AASIk3.png:large

That's a lot of guns.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I didn't go to work today because I wasn't feeling good. I wonder if they locked down as well (Apparently all SB government agencies were on lockdown) since we're in the next county and city over. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Malyse

xXg3uze.gif

God people are dumb.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=187601745

He has a particular set of skills, bruh.

That thread is a real life version of the parody American I do in here.

Slayven

It is hilarious, Obama got drones, he could wast militias in between Scandal episodes without getting out of bed.

Top Bottom