• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

shingi70

Banned
That BVS Trailer was alright. Seems DC can't make anyone happy though. Wonder Woman looks killer which is cool. Jessie's lex just seems like super science gene Hackman.

That BVS Trailer was alright. Seems DC can't make anyone happy though. Wonder Woman looks killer which is cool. Jessie's lex just seems like super science gene Hackman.
You thought she looked killer AND saw glimpses of Hackman? She was there for like half a second..and "Lex" was..no. But hey, opinions. I'll watch it at home. There'll have to be another trailer to sell me on this. The original gave me more faith. AND ZOD!

What was Reyn's arc? What was Dunban's? Hell, give me someone's arc other than Shulk and Seven.

Dunban: Going from being the hero to the hero's mentor.

Reyn: Going from being Shulk's protector to his supporter.

I do like Xenoblade, but I'm not going to pretend that its numerous flaws aren't there. And Xenosaga Episode III rectifies all the pains of the previous two.

But you'll pretend an entire game's worth of flaws aren't there? This is just fanboyism.

Xenosaga was an epic. Xenogears was an epic. Xenoblade was a game. Xenoblade played everything safe. Beautiful failure is better than a conservative success.

No, it really isn't.

As I said before, you're more than entitled to not like the game but this is just hyperbole and fanboyism.

#NoFandom though.

#NoFandom though.
giphy.gif

So early..

shingi70

Banned
You thought she looked killer AND saw glimpses of Hackman? She was there for like half a second..and "Lex" was..no. But hey, opinions. I'll watch it at home. There'll have to be another trailer to sell me on this. The original gave me more faith. AND ZOD!

Love me some Wondy, by hackman it looks like they're going super hammy.I'n not sure what's left too put in another trailer without getting MOS/AOU telling the whole movie syndrome.

Empire is super entertaining but man it makes black people look badly.

Trey

...why did no one tell me the new thread went up? I was wondering why the thread fell into "last updated yesterday" in my subs.

Niggas can't even tell the old OT creator what's happening.

Slayven

It would be funny seeing Amalgam comics now just to see what properties Marvel would use instead for the cross overs (ex: More Avengers, less mutants)
Inhumans up in that bitch
Perhaps we'd even get some decent designs!
That Wolverine/Batman one has always sickened me.
Some did have more thought than others
401690-30124-wraith.jpg

Agreed. This has his, Snyder, and Goyer's names all over it in the worst ways.

I feel bad for the screenwriter. Besides the money he'll make.

I want to like Johns, he is a great writer more often than not, but he did some of DC's best characters so dirty. And I can't over look that.

I read that as "is your girlfriend asian?" No joke and I thought you assholes were mixing metaphors./

Malyse

...why did no one tell me the new thread went up? I was wondering why the thread fell into "last updated yesterday" in my subs.

Niggas can't even tell the old OT creator what's happening.

We don't trust people without avatars. If you stand for nothing Trey, what will you fall for?

I read that as "is your girlfriend asian?" No joke and I thought you assholes were mixing metaphors./

przewalski-horse-face.jpg

http://www.factzoo.com/mammals/przewalskis-horse-true-wild-mongolian-equine.html

Love me some Wondy, by hackman it looks like they're going super hammy.I'n not sure what's left too put in another trailer without getting MOS/AOU telling the whole movie syndrome.

Empire is super entertaining but man it makes black people look badly.

That's like saying Dallas makes White people look bad.....

Slayven

Just people in the bombcast thread calling Austin Walker pretentious and an egomaniac. There was also a problem awhile ago when the giant bomb east podcast had a black woman as a guest and people complained the entire time.

Most dangerous thing in America is a black man with a library card.

Just people in the bombcast thread calling Austin Walker pretentious and an egomaniac. There was also a problem awhile ago when the giant bomb east podcast had a black woman as a guest and people complained the entire time.

I still need to play some of the games he recommended like Invisible Inc. and 80 Days.

I have Titanfall, just haven't played it.

As much as I love Gerstmann, that dude is about as "pretentious" as Walker. Dude is not above saying "Game X is lame and the people who like it are weirdos" and so on, to slathering love on the stuff he likes. The praise of Gerstmann and loathing for Walker is telling when the only difference between the two is that Walker is more overtly diversity minded when it comes to his media.

This black panther thing.

I forsee bad things already sadly. EW clowning on him I mean really.

I'm gonna count it as a lame EW making a few unfunny jokes for now. If any true clowning ends up happening, I expect it once BP's solo movie pops up

Top Bottom