• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Shy

I wouldn't watch anything produced by that shitheel, but I assume he's showing his ass again.

Edit because I'm not done yet. Fuck that dude. For years his maladjustment's have been fucking up actual conversation about topics as they happen. Now he's decided to go to the deep end of the pool on his "anxiety" like all of these other shitbags, and he needs to be checked along with them. He had every opportunity to be better than this, all of the community he needed to learn something, and he just refused.

Dickhead knew that he'd get clicks from Gaf for it too and is gloating.
He is a repellent little cunt.

D i Z

Pastor James Davis can hit those bushes too.

This is the third black man on CNN showing his ass today in defense of Trump. And I haven't even been here to watch all day.

SMH have some damn pride and dignity to at least not go to bat for literal fucking nazis.

Like these people literally want you either expelled from the country and living in a hut in Africa at best and TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY at worse.

Like you so damn eager to be an uncle tom and dance for massa that you're willing to stan for a fucking nazi enabler?

Johndoey

Banned
SMH have some damn pride and dignity to at least not go to bat for literal fucking nazis.

Like these people literally want you either expelled from the country and living in a hut in Africa at best and TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY at worse.

Like you so damn eager to be an uncle tom and dance for massa that you're willing to stan for a fucking nazi enabler?

Can't hear you over the sound of this check getting cut and five new appearances on Fox and CNN being booked.

Mizerman

Shit, pride and dignity are the first to go for those mediocre negros.

Johndoey

Banned
Apparently the reason my buddy wasn't around on Sunday was his brakes on his van failed while he was on the road, said he took a couple days to relax after the experience. He's fine thankfully, but yeah.

andthebeatgoeson

Lady of Rage, The Weekend and a friend take pictures with fallen confederate statues.

DHOqObWXgAIabka.jpg:large

Johndoey

Banned

NoName999

With all the bs that's been happening lately all I want to do is just play Sonic Mania all day tomorrow.

If I can somehow just not die. lol

We getting a Quantum and Woody movie

QW8.jpg

Before CW Flash Joe West...

Stop going around knocking down peoples statues!!! What's wrong with you?

And this one isn't even a famous general or some shit, it's just nebulous "confederate man"

Fuck Nebulous Confederate Man. If these assholes want these damn statues so bad, open up a PRIVATE museum (NOT FUNDED BY TAXPAYERS' MONEY), buy them (WITH THEIR OWN MONEY), and put the damn statues in there. This shit doesn't deserve to be on public land.

Johndoey

Banned
I appreciate these young patriots tearing down these disgusting monuments to an enemy nation that have been allowed to blight our lands.

That's what people should be saying when they see this.

D i Z

Before CW Flash Joe West...

Fuck Nebulous Confederate Man. If these assholes want these damn statues so bad, open up a PRIVATE museum (NOT FUNDED BY TAXPAYERS' MONEY), buy them (WITH THEIR OWN MONEY), and put the damn statues in there. This shit doesn't deserve to be on public land.

I appreciate these young patriots tearing down these disgusting monuments to an enemy nation that have been allowed to blight our lands.

That's what people should be saying when they see this.

We know that this isn't about the statues. Stay vigilant. Everyone one of these fucks is looking to pop off, and they will do it whenever they damn well please.

cdyhybrid

People are going to get shot tearing down statues and there will still be people yelling out "both sides" bullshit.

People are either in the boat or they aren't at this point.

We got people dying at Nazi rallies, if you aren't convinced already you never will be.

D i Z

It's open warfare. It always was, but now white folks know that they have skin in the game as well so now it's an issue. Shit, it's just Monday to me. That being said (again), let them clean up their own shit for once.

Top Bottom