• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash |OT| Gotta Go Fast - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Lawyerman would make a horrible superhero.

PHGJkiN.jpg

Begaria

Please, no. I wouldn't mind a scene, or dream.. But I hate musicals, personally.

Supernatural did a musical? That must have been this season, because I don't remember that.

It wasn't a pure musical. It had a lot of normal scenes to it. The premise was that a musical play was being put on (completely by an all female cast) based on the Supernatural series written by Chuck, and the brothers come to investigate some mysterious going-ons with the play. So there was only a portion of the episode with the musical play (and it was really well done) - it was only about 6 and a half minutes of the entire episode, and it had a bit of a recap of the entire series up to that point, and a good look into the brothers' relationship (A Single Man Tear is awesome). The episode in general was a really well done, classic "monster of the week" episode with little to no drama between the brothers. It was one of my favourite episodes this season.

In case you guys want to see the musical portion, it's on youtube:

https://youtu.be/nZBBNxm9tFA

With a well done rendition of Carry on my Wayward Son.

JackDT

I still can't really believe they went with "I should save my mom and change everyone's life and maybe destroy the solar system what do you think guys???"

"YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT BARRY :D"

I mean wtf.
"

Thank God at least one other person feels this way. I was screaming the entire episode. I thought Wells must be mind controlling everyone because why is everyone suddenly crazy.

Risking the deaths of everyone on Earth to save your Mom is a freaking supervillain plot! It would be one thing if the show presented it as a horrible blunder, the hubris of a new superhero, but it presented it like a heroic choice and every other character also saw it that way.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I felt like rewatching the fight scene between Flash and Reverse Flash and this Youtube comment killed me.

ZP00I1z.png

Instead of Bat vs Clown it should be mentally unstable person dressed as a human bat vs a mentally unstable person dressed as a clown.

Sulik2

I watched the first Reverse Flash episode this week. That was a mighty fine episode of television. This show is amazing. I gotta finish the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom