• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
This thread needs some Kimi lovin'..

COME BACK JERK
6df67ba48549bfbad4146483786fd284.jpg

Hackbert

ah shame.. i missed both free practice runs. Bed was too warm^^. Whats the verdict? I´m not allowing myself to get hyped, just cause i see a quick mercedes time..

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
McLaren still fastest I think. Vettel much closer in the launch spec'd car.
The air/track temp was too low so teams are struggling to keep heat in tyres so they are locking up all the time & hard to judge times from that.

Hackbert

mhh it would be nice to see a race in dry conditions without DNFed drivers after 3 laps to get a better look at the standings.

Thanks for info hash. Hope i´m getting out of bed sunday. (having a farewell party for one of my flatmates)

Have a nice 13th ^^

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahahah holy shit Bernie gonna Bern

"Will you be going to the race?"
"what?"
"In Bahrain."
"...what a stupid question, that'll get a stupid answer" *storms off

Shaneus

Man, my hands are totally fucking tied in F1RM this weekend. First priority is getting away from anything to do with Marussa (bye Pic!) but that leaves me with 5mil, which doesn't really allow for any other significant moves.

So, what's the consensus after FP2? Is Vettel beasting Webber, or is it just that he prefers the older spec while Webber prefers the new? If so, I guess it's easy to see who gets all the new parts then ;)

Button seemed to struggle though. Constantly complaining about everything.
Isn't he British though?

Adamm

Man, my hands are totally fucking tied in F1RM this weekend. First priority is getting away from anything to do with Marussa (bye Pic!) but that leaves me with 5mil, which doesn't really allow for any other significant moves.
Yeah without the bonus question i seem to really be lacking finds this week.

But at least marussia finish every race!

This is the exact opposite of what I said for Malaysia, but I do not want a wet race. I just want a proper race on a proper circuit for once this season (no offense Melbourne).

D_prOdigy

I know this isn't exactly riveting stuff, but I've never seen a sponsorship deal 'teased' in this way.

The 'Out of the blue' featured on the C31 today is apparently a tease for a 'major' (but they would say that) sponsorship deal set to be announced.

bWch0.jpg

I wonder who it is.

Nolan.

Damon Hill now for Bahrain GP '100 percent' when he was so worked up and adamant about not going a week ago, I can't take this guy seriously.

Fell asleep during FP1 yesterday, watching FP2 now. Some highlights.

untitled-14ek7z.gif
untitled-2exko8.gif

untitled-3cvj22.gif
untitled-4v0j6k.gif

I think Hamilton will probably take pole, so will end up 5th on the grid. Button or Schumacer are my favorites to be promoted to pole position for the race.

frontieruk

Fell asleep during FP1 yesterday, watching FP2 now. Some highlights.

gifs

I think Hamilton will probably take pole, so will end up 5th on the grid. Button or Schumacer are my favorites to be promoted to pole position for the race.

I'm not sure Buttons looking that good he didn't seem to be finding a happy balance, it would be nice to see Schuey on pole though.

Adamm

Is there been a better footage of the Glock crash, im not really sure what happened to him.
How did he lose his front wing? It looked undamaged when the marshals were carrying it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom