• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on antibiotics too :( Frigging bladder infection oh so painful. It's like a less severe version of kidney stones I'd imagine. Sorry, that was definitely too much information!

omg I had kidney sontes once.. The agony! Thats when I started drinking more beer

8-M98-P2.jpg

get well soon buddy

EDIT: out of tune! is she a singer?

mblitek

Thanks for the well wishes. I never thought I would get any haha . It's not that big of a deal to me, just rather annoying!

Has anyone else noticed that the drivers have clothes that you can't buy anywhere else or buy it at all I mean? particularly Red Bull, Ferrari and Lotus.

I won't be back in this thread until late tonight, I am now signing off!

AndyD

aka andydumi
Are those your kidney stones? Can't be.

And 5 minutes to go, beer time. That Italy-Spain game was terrible. Tenis delayed to tomorrow, F1 will redeem this day.

Your boy will have a difficult race today.

No doubt it will be tough, but he's the man for these situations

Are those your kidney stones? Can't be.

And 5 minutes to go, beer time. That Italy-Spain game was terrible. Tenis delayed to tomorrow, F1 will redeem this day.

No, but those are pics of kidney stones.. I had a very mild one and I would rather die than to go through it again.

Omiee

The only one who might have a chance to be the 7th different winner is Hamilton, and we dont know what his pace will be in these conditions.

Omiee

Its still weird that compared to a decade ago you dont have to look for cars going off the line or not.

Man do i remember the mika shumi doulthard days when getting of the line was not a sure thing.

With blown engine's etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom