• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldrusher

As long as he doesn't stp a foot into quali, the reserve driver can still take his place
Interesting. Could this race be María de Vilotta's racing debut?

tdQpC.jpg

So it's my first time using the Sky Race Control thingy whilst watching a race.

I'm getting vibes that it's just video streams, is that right? bit naff if so?

Nolan.

Ha, Schumacher has been so much more likeable to me in his return, describing him as likeable is not something I ever thought I would hear myself saying

Adamm

So it's my first time using the Sky Race Control thingy whilst watching a race.

I'm getting vibes that it's just video streams, is that right? bit naff if so?

It also has messages from race control & more radio on the pit cam. But its just different streams.

I just watch the race

Pay £10 more for multiroom.

I think another reason they wanted the F1 was so people wouldn't cancel their sports package over the summer.

can't get multiroom on virgin media, not for what I can find about it.

I might just cancel and go fully online sub for £30 then use my ipad, but for now the bbc are showing it so that's good!

It also has messages from race control & more radio on the pit cam. But its just different streams.

I just watch the race

Thanks, yes, thought just as much.

I focus too much on the commentary from the Race (usually BBC over Sky when they are live) with that being the case then I only see it being useful for pit times.

Edit. Scrap that. I don't see it useful at all. Oh well.

NHale

Even just by watching I can see how awful must be to Perez to drive that car with that right tyre vibrations. It almost feels like it's going off at any time.

Nolan.

I hope this is Felipe getting his shit together seeing Alonso having some competition is whats needed I feel plus it would help Ferrari for the Constructors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom