• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VALENCIA!!

Lol

ibppBZb0gy79ok.jpg

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Looks like brake trouble for RBR.
Webber out of Q3 and now Vettel is being held back in the pits for some checks.

Sloane

Banned
I was just about to go with Sauber and Williams but now I have no idea what to do. Force India? Renault? McLaren? Will ditch Ferrari and Mercedes though.

Shaneus

Shit, can we still change? I've gone with Lotus/Lotus because Lotus/FI didn't really sit right with me as Kimi and Romain have been far better finishers.

Also, everyone watch the Speed stream. Just pure F1 noise, no commentators.

Speed showing it without commentary? That's what I've been bitching about for ages. There's no other way to watch it, IMO.

Happy discussion?

Looked like a happy convo. Horner commenting on the rear wing and other parts "approved"(or something to that extent) for the weekend and Webbah seems happy with it :)

Nolan.

Argh what a frustrating session, guess we will see where everyone really is come qualifying, I still doubt Force India is that high up

pappe

Argh what a frustrating session, guess we will see where everyone really is come qualifying, I still doubt Force India is that high up

I dont think they will be faster than Ferraris in quali. RBR are definitely faster than them and Mcl with Ham are sandbagging or just trying new parts. They seem to be the 6th fastest team tho faster than Williams and Sauber.

I stopped watching F1 on sky sports as I don't always get access to the main room tv where sky goes to, wasting £26 a month right now :/

I bet that viewer rates have dropped off a lot since the start of the F1 channel, might just follow F1 on the app or something now.

smiggyRT

I stopped watching F1 on sky sports as I don't always get access to the main room tv where sky goes to, wasting £26 a month right now :/

I bet that viewer rates have dropped off a lot since the start of the F1 channel, might just follow F1 on the app or something now.

Watch it on skyGO or the iPlayer if you're near a PC?

Nevasleep

Pay £10 more for multiroom.

I think another reason they wanted the F1 was so people wouldn't cancel their sports package over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom