• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I'll say Raikkonen is making a better immediate come back in F1 compared to Schumacher. Nice to see both of them in capable cars this season though. :D

Indeed, they're both enjoying themselves and its great to have so much talent in Formula 1. Can Raikkonen get pole to at least be 6th tomorrow after his penalty? I hope he does because I want to see him fighting at the very top this weekend.

pappe

I'll say Raikkonen is making a better immediate come back in F1 compared to Schumacher. Nice to see both of them in capable cars this season though. :D

Rai has a competitive car in his very first season. Schumi has FINALLY got it after 2 seasons.

Also correct me if i am wrong but wasnt Raikonnen on softer tyre option?

moojito

Eeee, I should have left 5 minutes ago for work. I'll need to put in speeds matching the pole sitter to make it in time after this :<

moojito

It looked like Kimi's hand came off the wheel and hovered where the old f-duct was in 2009 for a moment when he went down the back straight there. I wonder if that was old muscle memory.

I'll enjoy seeing Kimi dropping places.

iMO6OtiEg8rDq.png

EDIT: woow schu on FIRE

Kepler

Neo Member
Old news?

Lotus hospitality unit destroyed in Malaysian Grand Prix paddock fire

By Jonathan Noble Saturday, March 24th 2012, 03:19 GMT

Sepang padockLotus has been forced to relocate itself in the Sepang paddock after a fire destroyed its hospitality unit overnight.

In the early hours of Saturday morning, a suspected electrical fault in a fridge caused a fire that eventually destroyed the team's hospitality unit and kitchen facilities.

AUTOSPORT understands that the team was able to save some of its drivers' kits - including overalls and boots - from the private rooms of Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean. One of Raikkonen's spare helmets was destroyed.

With its unit now out of action, Lotus has been forced to move itself next to Marussia at the bottom end of the Sepang paddock - although its marketing and hospitality staff have been left without any equipment.

The team's engineering operation has been unaffected, as it is based in a separate unit attached to the pit building, and the fire will not have any impact on its track efforts.

Lotus issued a statement on Saturday morning that said: "The team asks for forgiveness for certain personnel who have entered the fire-damaged facility as they will be rather smoke-fragranced today. Many team members may also look rather hungry for a short time."

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
RBR doing hard tyre run saving them for the race.
Risky as you can get caught up in midfield or hit at the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom