• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontieruk

The fake Martin Whitmarsh Twitter account retweeted my picture today. :)

iJxB1VgPP2mTI.jpg

Redbulls are quick on the hard tyres though, that's got to be a worry.

Septimius

Yeeeeeey, Schumacher will be in the press conference ^___________^

EDIT: Listening to Sky, but watching the Norwegian channel - my dad's listening to them while I'm on headphones, and I listen in to what they're up to, and I hear them go "what's up with Vettel? He's lost so much time." And I go "what, they haven't noticed he's on hard tires?" "They haven't mentioned tires at all" goes my dad. Difference in quality of commentating, dear god.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
McLaren do it again, pole for Hamilton with Button 2nd. A fantastic run by Schumacher gets him 3rd with Webber 4th, Raikkonen 5th and Vettel on hard tyres 6th.

The top 8 separated by just 4 tenths then Alonso a second behind that. The top 4 teams are a class apart it seems.

It is fun when Hamilton gets pole because we can see him even more disappointed when his race inevitably turns to shit.

Schumi ftw tomorrow!

Hackbert

oh god please let the mercs have this pace in the actual race.. we now know , that they have a great quali car. Great Q3.. Damn you Button XD.. See you tomorrow morning.. off to enjoying a very sunny day

Omiee

Edmond Dantès;36309225 said:
Pretty clear that Red Bull have sacrificed qualy pace in favour of race pace this year with the RB8.

looks like it, that and vettels time on hard tires makes me hopeful for a good outcome in tomorrow's race.

Shaneus

My prediction for Webber is coming true. At least for the first half, he will adapt better to the new car quicker than Vettel. Gotta be pretty smug right about now.

He's also a genius on hards most of the time as well, so with the RBRs performing better on those, it could be good times for him.

pappe

Mclaren are kicking ass in qualy this season.

Merc are awesome! Love Schumi! schumi is back and More than that he seems to be enjoying himself this year. last year he just wanted to get it over with.

Kimi is quick but still in a car which is forth fastest, dont think he will fighting for pole or wins.

RBR on different strategies?? Strange.

Ferrari need to fire Massa but i dont think any1 will be able to match Alonso in that POS car.

AND SCHUMI IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Omiee

My prediction for Webber is coming true. At least for the first half, he will adapt better to the new car quicker than Vettel. Gotta be pretty smug right about now.

He's also a genius on hards most of the time as well, so with the RBRs performing better on those, it could be good times for him.

yeah he could take pole in every race, he will still be at least 5 places down after the first lap.

vettel to overtake him by the first corner again tomorrow.

Except we know Vettel will be ahead of him by the first corner...

Seems like a weird choice though considering it will probably rain tomorrow.
Every day in Sepang is "probably rain". Might as well deal with that if an when it happens. It's not like people were running wet setups today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom