• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salacious Crumb

Hmmm Schumi was faster than the Mclarens through S1 and S3. If he can stay in touch with the Mclarens through the first two laps then he's in with a real chance as well.

Kimi will DESTROY him..

payback time

535578.jpg

Sloane

Banned
Every day in Sepang is "probably rain". Might as well deal with that if an when it happens. It's not like people were running wet setups today.
Sure, but it's not unlikely that the other drivers don't have to use the hard tires tomorrow at all. I mean, maybe it won't rain but seems like a weird gamble to me.

My prediction for Webber is coming true. At least for the first half, he will adapt better to the new car quicker than Vettel. Gotta be pretty smug right about now.

He's also a genius on hards most of the time as well, so with the RBRs performing better on those, it could be good times for him.

Webber will let Vettel pass at the start.

FootballFan

Wow that was a great 3rd qualifying session. Hopefully Schumi avoids trouble in the start and manages to get a podium. That Ferrari man....no comment. In Theory, it should be an interesting race...in theory.

Predictions for race:
1st Button
2nd Schumacher
3rd Vettel

Hamilton to crash out on the first corner.
Massa to not make it past the half-way mark and
Raikonnen to finish top 10 comfortably.

Bloody Sky, show the full screen onboards of the pole lap. F#ck the sky pad.

That women there is so pointless as well. Terrible outfit, doesn't say a word. I also wish they'd do some video comparisons between the drivers or cars. I'd love to see the difference between the McLaren and the Ferrari.

Ark

A repeat of this top 3 again tomorrow would completely make my week.

If Schumi doesn't pass either Button or Hamilton into turn 1 I'll be amazed.

McNum

Schumacher in 3rd? That makes me happy. Good to see he's still got it. I do hope he'll be up there enough this season to cause some chaos in the expected Red Bull/McLaren fight. It really looks like he knows how to make the Mercedes go fast. Let's hope it lasts the whole race this time.

And yeah, I'd love to see Schumacher on the podium, too. For old time's sake.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Haha at Horner having to praise Webber. Not the corporate line he was meant to be saying to the press.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
I would normally slate Massa here like most posters here but he was decent today.
Only .3 slower than Alonso in Q2 and seeing as the Ferrari is stuck in the midfield battle, it meant he was knocked out for Q3.
The Ferrari just isnt good enough, only 5th fastest car.

Hammer24

Banned
I would normally slate Massa here like most posters here but he was decent today.
Only .3 slower than Alonso in Q2 and seeing as the Ferrari is stuck in the midfield battle, it meant he was knocked out for Q3.
The Ferrari just isnt good enough, only 5th fastest car.

The way both had to fight their cars, they better pray for no rain tomorrow...

Omiee

A repeat of this top 3 again tomorrow would completely make my week.

If Schumi doesn't pass either Button or Hamilton into turn 1 I'll be amazed.

looking at shumi's past starts he should be well in front by the first corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom