• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

Leunam

58ztREW.png

Teams and Drivers said:
Red Bull Racing
Sebastian Vettel
Daniel Ricciardo​

Mercedes
Lewis Hamilton
Nico Rosberg​

Ferrari
Fernando Alonso
Kimi Raikkonen​

Lotus
Romain Grosjean
Pastor Maldonado​

McLaren
Jenson Button
Kevin Magnussen​

Force India
Nico Hulkenberg
Sergio Perez​

Sauber
Adrian Sutil
Esteban Gutierrez​

Toro Rosso
Jean-Eric Vergne
Daniil Kvyat​

Williams
Felipe Massa
Valtteri Bottas​

Marussia
Jules Bianchi
Max Chilton​

Caterham
Kamui Kobayashi
Marcus Ericsson​

Provisional Calendar said:
March 16
Australia​
March 30
Malaysia​
April 6
Bahrain​
April 20
China​
May 11
Spain​
May 25
Monaco​
June 8
Canada​
June 22
Austria​
July 6
Great Britain​
July 20
Germany (Hockenheim)​
July 27
Hungary​
August 24
Belgium​
September 7
Italy​
September 21
Singapore​
October 5
Japan​
October 12
Russia​
November 2
USA​
November 9
Brazil​
November 23
Abu Dhabi​

pants

There has been no talk lately of another team taking HRT's entry. Did they decisively close the door for that berth?

Chris R

When are the cars unveiled?

Might make it a plan to get down to Austin again if it isn't going to be a Sebastian dominated event.

Addnan

There has been no talk lately of another team taking HRT's entry. Did they decisively close the door for that berth?

Thought Bernie wants it down to 10 teams, so no chance of another team. Though during the Austin weekend there were talks of a team USA, so who knows.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
When are the cars unveiled?

Cars will be unveiled in January, first test is on 28th of that month.

It will be interesting winter break, with all rumors regarding new engines and regs.... Mercedes and Renault apparently managed to make over 5000 km with single engine on test bench.

No.

Not until he has erased every trace of Schumacher from our collective memories.

I will accept Vettel as my Lord and Savior as long as he switches teams and drives around in one of those red cars with a tiny horse on it.

Only then is he allowed to win again

I will accept Vettel as my Lord and Savior as long as he switches teams and drives around in one of those red cars with a tiny horse on it.

Only then is he allowed to win again

I thought he was doing that in 2014, but then Alonso says he has a contract until 2016 and I REALLY can't see them in the same team.

jey_16

Banned
Is the Brazil GP worth watching? My interest has really dropped off in the last few races....this season has felt like the worst in relation to all of Vettel's championships, I know he romped away in 2011 but I feel like the races were still better then this year

There are a handful of entertaining laps in there, but it mostly felt like a waiting game. Worth watching the end just for Webber's send off though.

kharma45

What I really want to see next year... is the return of F1RM. That thing we had this year was crap, I lost my interest after a few races.

Risgroo

Jenson's Grip eventually managed a smooth 71st place in the predictor league, awesome!

Can't wait for next year, looking forward to seeing the hoover powered dickmobiles in action.

Fisico

For a few weeks already I've been reading that Di Resta was out but that Sutil could manage to get a drive next year.
Could someone explain me why when he was completely crushed by Di Resta this season ? Does he have some backing or special power ?
I won't take dolphin as an answer

Top Bottom