• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Too bad there doesn't seem to be tie-breaker type questions, because a lot of people's teams are exactly the same.

Too bad there doesn't seem to be tie-breaker type questions, because a lot of people's teams are exactly the same.

There should have been either a little more cash, 125mill maybe, to spend or things a little cheaper. Because right now, I imagine huge numbers of people went with the Williams Chassis and then Koby, Bianchi and the Marussia Ferrari Engine.

It'll be the decisions past the first race that make the difference, but yeah, 10 million extra would have made all the difference.

I'd love to see this. As much as I shit on Massa during his post-crash Ferrari days, I'd love to see him beat Ferrari and give them the finger, considering how shit the team's performance in general has been.

All that, if he isn't as useless as he was during his later Ferrari days, of course.

I think its very crucial for Felipe that he isnt going to be sabotaged by team orders like he was at Ferrari. I wont be surprised if he has one of his best seasons in years.

Lach

Italian Newspaper "La Gazzetta dello Sport" is reporting that Michael Schumacher is off the respirator and breathing by himself. Which would be a huge step in the waking up process.

I'm a bit sceptic about the news but it would be the first good news in a long time...

[edit] One more week!

Top Bottom