• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE FUCK? Simpsons made me laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

That was a high point then it went to the Fox Rochester local news preview "'The religious left' - Who would God vote for?" and it sent me spiraling back down to sad reality..

Memles

I like my Simpsons episode with, you know, a story. But, for a blatantly guest star filled show, it had some good gags.

Memles

StrikerObi said:
Wow, worst ending EVER. Seriously, talk about anti-climax.

Exactly. Like...that wasn't an ending. The funny jokes were just randomly placed throughout instead of in any meaningful manner.

Tortfeasor

God... This episode was a black hole of funny. Not one funny moment escaped. Plus we got a "message" or "lesson" at the end.

I especially like the Passion jokes coming 7 months after South Park did them much better. Fresh.

I wasn't as enthused as you all were, but it could be because I've been watching season 5 a lot lately. Not a terrible episode though.

Also, when have episode endings on the Simpsons EVER ben good? They're ALWAYS anti-climatic.

AniHawk

I didn't think it was that great an episode, but there were some funny jokes in there. Holy hell did that dance scene at the beginning go on way too fucking long, though.

Shinobi

AniHawk said:
I didn't think it was that great an episode, but there were some funny jokes in there. Holy hell did that dance scene at the beginning go on way too fucking long, though.

Heh, so true...I switched to another channel for thirty seconds and switched back, and it was still going. :lol

I howled with laughter over the endzone dances...that was easily the highlight for me. The Ned movies were also hysterical. And the Mario and Pac-Man bits rocked. Ending was weak as hell though.

explodet said:
Warren Sapp: "Yo, Michelle! You got a boyfriend?"
Michelle Kwan: "Not in here I don't!"
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom