• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Last Night" (Milkshake Duck incarnate) E3 Trailer [XBO/Win10/Steam 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Gorgeous game. Definitely added to my Steam wishlist. Hopefully the gameplay is interesting to compliment the cool visuals.

Yes, Tim Soret is a gamergater.

And, no, outing him as a gg scumbag isn't a thread derail as it will be important information for people who may be otherwise interested in the game.

I, for one, think the game looks interesting but knowing Tim is a cunt means I cannot buy it with a clear conscience.

How do you know this?

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
This was one of my top 3 favorites of the conference even though they didn't really show much. I love anything with a cyberpunk feel to it and the art direction is awesome. Synthwave is another thing that instantly catches my attention and the feel of the trailer gave me Flashback vibes

dr_rus

Certainly one of the highlights of Xbox Briefing.
I dunno if this says something about the Briefing itself...

Regardless, it would have nothing to do with the game itself, so that discussion should occur elsewhere.

I remember when this game was a browser concept years ago. I'm pretty sure you can still find it on Soret's website.
Where should that be discussed then?

I remember playing the game game version in like 2013 too. Was looking forward to this for a while.

Bishop89

I would have preferred a full 3D cyberpunk game (not called cyberpunk because that's never coming out!)

But this still looks pretty cool

Zojirushi

Yes, Tim Soret is a gamergater.

And, no, outing him as a gg scumbag isn't a thread derail as it will be important information for people who may be otherwise interested in the game.

I, for one, think the game looks interesting but knowing Tim is a cunt means I cannot buy it with a clear conscience.

So I won't be buying it.

Ugh fuck, this looked really cool :(

Fergie

Banned
Not what I heard at the press conference. It's exclusive. They said it before the trailer.

The banner preceding the trailer said "Launch Console exclusive"

The announcer or whatever kept saying "Exclusive" but the banners said otherwise.

moggio

Banned
If Tim happens to say something that directly indicates his position. From what I've seen of his Twitter, which I've followed since I discovered him years ago, he doesn't feel like he has that leaning.

I mean, you can just Google his name + Gamergate and find out his position pretty easily.

yoonshik

TLN_Crowd_01.png

Art style is just perfect.

CamHostage

As a PS gamer, kudos to Xbox gamers, you've got me very jealous right now. I liked this game in development, but this trailer went beyond. This game looks super hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom