• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part 1 story unchanged, except the ending feat you know who

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Ideally you shouldn't have to refer to outside sources to explain the game/movie except for maybe lore info, wouldn't you agree?

Assuming Neil's talking about how Joel dies then I didn't really pick up on Abby being very regretful of her actions near Jackson. She was mostly concerned for the scars because they saved her life, not because she feels she's making up for something in her past.
Neil shouldn't need to, but it's obvious that it's harder for some people to understand the story.

This is why explain videos are so popular on YouTube, people cannot understand simple points.

And no, Neil is talking about Abby's entire arc during that section and coming back from a horrible act. An act is singular and it's clearly referencing Joel.

You always try to find an alternative interpretation because you want so desperately to believe you're right. At this point, you're denying facts, so there's no need to go any further.

Shifty1897

rHHQMda.jpg
Exactly. The last 25 hours of TLOU 2 is just a marathon of depression and the characters become more and more unrelatable as the game goes on. I only finished it out of principle because I spent 24 bucks on it.

Warablo

I liked TLOU 2 but even I could see major story and pacing problems. Slight Abby spoiler: Also found it jarring when Abby starts murdering her own WLF company.

Last edited:
Top Bottom