• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Dubz

Taking 10 to 15 minutes to find a game is not cool. I love the game play but I can't see myself playing until there's a fix.

SSReborn

Who's actually down to play right now I got 3 ppl in my lobby.

Nvm we got into a match but if any one plays add me up Klipz-Wish

Moofers

Just a reminder to everyone that ND is aware of the matchmaking issues and are working in it. They've tweeted as much this week.

If it makes you feel better, everyone sucks in solo.

Well, not everyone - occasionally you'll find a ninja who just manages to do things unimaginable. Also, be a support class - you'll score high and support others.

Thankfully The Last of Us' MP isn't about learning the maps, or the map flow, or getting good at twitchy aiming. If you play smart, you'll do well. That is all it really takes.

Now is a great time to jump in. So many noobs.

Hmmm interesting. I might hop into it later and hear what all the fuss is about. New remastered edition probably is a good time too with all the new fodder

Alienous

ehhh knowledge of maps helps

Of course, I mean not in a traditional sense. You want to know when you are walking into a dead end, for instance. But there isn't much use in learning map flow, or chokepoints, like you generally do in a more fast-paced shooter.

Party of 3 looking for a 4th player!
We're playing Survivors.

PSN: Caemgen

Just sent a message. If anyone is looking to play some Survivors message Krappadizzle on PSN. I have a mic as well. Survivors has become my favorite mode. Makes you really pick and choose your battles.

Tried watching on my phone at work but the signal is too lousy. :( saw you cracking the safe but couldn't get a solid stream going. Oh well.

There's always next time buddy, but I'm tired of interrogation and want to play survivors but it still seems to be broken sadly. Also am I crazy or was water tower during night on the PS3 version?

TsuWave

only bad thing about the multiplayer now is that there are a lot of new players that don't understand you need to only open the box 2 thirds and then farm for parts to keep your population alive in investigation.

I keep playing with peoplethat open the box all the way through even though we still have 7minutes+ left and i currently don't have a mic to tell him to stop so its so frustrating.

also, people that instead of reviving you blatantly ignore you to get the special execution kills, get themselves killed in the process and then there's no one to protect our box. i nearly had an aneurysm.

hopefully they will all get better soon.

only bad thing about the multiplayer now is that there are a lot of new players that don't understand you need to only open the box 2 thirds and then farm for parts to keep your population alive in investigation.

I keep playing with peoplethat open the box all the way through even though we still have 7minutes+ left and i currently don't have a mic to tell him to stop so its so frustrating.
also, people that instead of reviving you blatantly ignore you to get the special execution kills, get themselves killed in the process and then there's no one to protect our box. i nearly had an aneurysm.

hopefully they will all get better soon.

This is how we play in the group I roll with but honestly, the rando's are playing the mode properly, according to the objectives. They just don't realize they lose out on population/supplies by playing to win ASAP.

So me and Gaz ran into this guy in matchmaking earlier.

http://www.twitch.tv/stealthshampoo

First game I ever lost playing with other gaf members. Holy shit he is good.

Is he rolling with a group of his own? Or just owning everyone solo?

Gaz_RB

This is how we play in the group I roll with but honestly, the rando's are playing the mode properly, according to the objectives. They just don't realize they lose out on population/supplies by playing to win ASAP.

Is he rolling with a group of his own? Or just owning everyone solo?

He's got a badass team. He fucking trounced us.

Actually we're about to play him again right now..... tune in to see us murdered

Krayzie

He's got a badass team. He fucking trounced us.

Actually we're about to play him again right now..... tune in to see us murdered

I just saw the last game. Wow.
That guy is a real fucking beast!! He's going on a massacre with his bow AND he's checking his twitch feed at the same time!!

Osahi

I experienced this my very first match with the game. We were winning, too. I was so pissed. It might be like this until they get everything ironed out. Hopefully sooner than later.
Had the same. Always after waiting long in matchmaking. Had everyone stuck in death sequence. Every 30 seconds or so the cries of other players "bleeding out", but they never respawned.

EL CUCO

Yep, and it seems to match us complete noobies up with teams who know the game mechanics and maps inside out and can annihilate us.

1 hour and we've played 2 games.

Terrible. Same happened last night. I'm discouraged to even gather up friends to play, at this point :(

Crumbtiny

If anyone is down to play now, I just got on. Giancarlo i sent you a friend request. PSN name is Crumbtiny. Just looking for a group to play with, so anyone feel free to send an invite.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How does the matchmaking even work? Is there an easy way to join friends without setting up a party? Seems odd that once you have a group playing, it doesn't keep the together for the next game - each one is a new round of matchmaking

Strider

Damn, just saw his last match with his bow, finishing with 11 excutions and 1 death. Saying he's crazy good is a understatement.

Yes and that was the fine members of Gaf he was playing. I got disconnected that round :( but the first game we played him was the same way. It's like he hits every shot.

bombshell

And this is where the meta game fails in any of the modes, not just Interrogation.

If we win a match quickly and/or by a big margin, then we should get bonus supplies awarded based on how big/quickly we win. As it is, it's bad for your survivors if you win too fast.

Disguises

4th game complete and it's now been 4 hours since we started playing multiplayer. How is this not being reported on? It's broken.

Top Bottom