• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NXE Launch Thead - Nov 19th at 10am GMT

Matix

Seriously need to add clothing color customization, other than that.. I'm fully satisfied :D

Angelus said:

For anyone having trouble getting the Netflix codes to work. Try using the back button once,then reinsert a new code when given. It worked for me after doing this.

I'll try that after Banjo's done installing.

:D

I don't wear suits or sunglasses that much though.

The beards look terrible, they should add geometry, not just a nasty splotch of color.

Feindflug

The new dashboard is awesome, marketplace is kinda slow though at the moment but that's to be expected...installing Ninja Gaiden 2 right now. :D

Linkified

Mutagenic said:
I no longer have the option to set my gamer picture back to my sweet Lumines one. It is no longer listed with the other gamer pictures. =[

Yep this same shits happening to me, apparently some friends on their 360s have said only ones you paid for are being kept.

My lovely blue knight castle crasher, my exit one all gone :(

Gav

Damn, im jealous of the whole Netflix thing. Im a member of Lovefilm which is near enough the UK equivalent. I wonder if anything will ever happen.

Linkified said:
Yep this same shits happening to me, apparently some friends on their 360s have said only ones you paid for are being kept.

What? Really? That's extremely retarded if true.

I love how the game library is set up. It really gives you a great sense of the games you have and the ones you might have been neglecting. So well integrated.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Loving this new update alot! even having fun installing my games :lol. I did have a crash when I unlocked an achievment and pressed the guide button to see what it was though :<

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
BenjaminBirdie said:
It's so easy. Same place it was on your own blade, and they're all previewed now!!!!

:D
Oh stop being coy. I can't find that shit. Wasn't it in the system blade before? This is frustrating. :(

And fuck Netflix for fucking US territories over. If fucking XBLA, PSN, and Apple can sell or rent me a fucking movie or song, why can't they?

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Nice. The Gears of War - Last Day theme from the other week changes the little backgrounds that your friends stand on. :D

h3ro

Anyway to change the color of those My Xbox green boxes?

They're ruining the somber tone of that awesome free Gears theme we got last week! :lol

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Linkified said:

They can't possibly be doing this...

Ronok

It's kind of like me I guess..... Apart from the jeans, the clothes don't match what I'd wear at all.. Not even close to enough options there. Whoever decided you wouldn't be able to edit clothing colours should be fired.... Or a lesser punishment that I can't think of right now, but has the same impact. :p
The hairstyle is off as well, but, it's the closest I saw. :-/

One thing is I couldn't work out how to change eye colour... Any help?

VALIS

NintendoGal said:
For those who have gotten Netflix to work: Was the computer you were using connected to your 360 (network wise)?

Yes.

Again, I hate to gush about this, but I'm as impressed with this Netflix deal as I hoped I would be. The picture quality is excellent and the streaming is almost instant and without a single hitch or hiccup.

Now what they need to do in the future is make it so I can browse Netflix and add movies to my queue from my 360. Also, a "sort by title" option for your movies would be nice.

pilonv1

My free gamerpics seem to be there (Dr Pepper etc).

Im really pissed I cant buy anything through the Rock Band in game store. My settings are for allow everything and I dont have a child account. So fucking annoying.

hulot

Linkified said:

That's odd, I still have my Blue Knight one, as well as a bunch of other free ones.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
BenjaminBirdie said:
Whoa, cool!!

Everyone switch your theme to Last Day!!! It's like all your friends are on Sera!

:lol

Sooo damn tempted to buy that theme just for this, please somebody stop me :lol

xbhaskarx

I like the changes for the most part, but I'm also really annoyed right now...

The avatar customization options are very limited.
All the old themes are screwed up*.
The ugly gray semi-circle still takes up half the screen.
I still can't get the Netflix activation code to work.
I can't download Kingdom of Keflings.

*but at least you can preview them now!

VanMardigan said:
Oh stop being coy. I can't find that shit. Wasn't it in the system blade before? This is frustrating. :(

And fuck Netflix for fucking US territories over. If fucking XBLA, PSN, and Apple can sell or rent me a fucking movie or song, why can't they?

My real main complaint is how unintuitive a lot of the new dashboard is. You can find the basic core things, but if you want to do anything else, it's just super hard to find. So I'm surprised at everyone raving about how much better the new dashboard is over the old one where as I think the problems just shifted to other areas.

Crow

cheers for the 'test network' tip. Worked a charm.

here's me:

not too far off. Wish there were more facial hair options.

Top Bottom