• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NXE Launch Thead - Nov 19th at 10am GMT

This is pretty cool!

Pachimari

Thank you sir.

How can I preview af Premium Theme full-screen?
I can't find it..

Does the Tomb Raider theme overhaul the whole dashboard with the theme?

PSGames

conman said:
Exactly.

I'll just be using the mini-dash from now on.

All the other cool new features (party system, netflix streaming, disc installs) didn't need this lame-ass new interface. It's awful. Unintuitive, clunky, invasive. Everything a good UI should never be.

The only thing I hate so far is that you can't see to the left of whatever option you're on. They should make it more like cover flow with your option in the middle and you can see other options to the left and right.

Grecco

Prine said:
All in due time. This is only the beginning!

The Miis had better editing 2 years ago :( Time is not at fault. Its just Rare imo. The gave us 3 different Elf ears. Who needs that many elf ears?

So it turns out the annoying noise my Xbox 360 makes is the fan, not the drive :(

My xbox is the same i think.

suikodan said:

Don't know why my games aren't showing up though...

Go to mygamercard.net and look on their forums on how to fix it. If you can't fix it form there post on their forums letting them know you are running into this problem. It should be fixed after that.

I ran into this problem about a month ago.

Crow

Grecco said:
The Miis had better editing 2 years ago :( Time is not at fault. Its just Rare imo. The gave us 3 different Elf ears. Who needs that many elf ears?

Ever visited deviantart.com? :p

Jasoco

Banned
jStereo.png

I'll give it a few days, but if I don't get my ability to play my videos again I'm going to be angry. It's 50% of the reason I use my Xbox. I switched from an AppleTV and bought both Connect360 AND Rivet to play them. All was fine until now. It better just be a bug or there will be hell to pay.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
mthanded.png

As close as I could get and its still way off. My mii is a much more accurate representation.

xbhaskarx

I didn't see an answer so I'll ask again:

Now that the old gamerpics are obsolete, they are supposed to be used for avatar shirts, right?
So does that work yet?

painey

xbhaskarx said:

Now that the old gamerpics are obsolete, they are supposed to be used for avatar shirts, right?
So does that work yet?

Gamerpics are not obsolete at all, in fact I will be using my West Ham icon instead of a crappy picture of my Avatar.

MThanded

xbhaskarx said:

So does that work yet?
they are not obsolete. All you have to do it go to profile when you hit the guide button. You can then change back to classic type of gamerpic.

rjcc

xbhaskarx said:

So does that work yet?

what? and how are they obsolete? you can still use them if you want to

Marty Chinn said:
The mini-dash just seems like a lame way to fix the problems.

Damn dude, for sure the new UI has problems (especially on launch day, it's to be expected) but so far every single post of yours in the thread has been nothing but negative. We get it. You don't like the new dash UI. However, why don't you make one post with all your complaints instead of posting one gripe every couple of pages?

DMeisterJ

Banned
They need more options for black people (me)

There is only cornrows, afros, and dreads. What about people that just have regular haircuts? I mean, they're called regular hair cuts for a reason. >_>

Mine doesn't look like me at all, but it's cool, cause he still looks cool.

knitoe

After testing with GoW 2 game install, the X360 is running surprisingly quiet. I can barely hear the fan now. Who would have thought no disc access would lead to that.

Weird saying this but non HDMI X360 is whisper quiet compare to my PS3 60GB.

FF_VIII

Banned
Is Photo Party only for US?

It's not on my pal GT, but it's on my newly created US one.

Guess I just answered my own question..

MThanded

DMeisterJ said:
They need more options for black people (me)

There is only cornrows, afros, and dreads. What about people that just have regular haircuts? I mean, they're called regular hair cuts for a reason. >_>

Mine doesn't look like me at all, but it's cool, cause he still looks cool.
I totally agree. My avatar looks nothing like me. Im black.

Banned
knitoe said:
After testing with GoW 2 game install, the X360 is running surprisingly quiet. I can barely hear the fan now. Who would have thought no disc access would lead to that.

Weird saying this but non HDMI X360 is whisper quiet compare to my PS3 60GB.
That's bizarre. My relatively new elite playing games off the hard drive is about the same noise as my launch PS3 loading games off the disc, with the PS3 being much quieter when loading games off is hard drive.

Is there any way of going back to the old dashboard after installing this? It's like Vista for your 360: New, flashier UI that runs slower, is worse for navigation, has some very questionable UI decisions…

Ricker

Pretty awesome update...finally we get the Inside XBox stuff up here in the Province of Quebec....still no Netflix though,hopefull some Canadian company gets into this and we get something similar....installing Fallout 3 now on my 20 GIG to see if it will cvut the grinding noise my drive does at times.

ricker.png

JonnyBrad

Man the customization for the avatars is really really crap. Hard to make it look anything like you cos they don't have sliders etc.

Memles

It's a fairly accurate representation (Could probably use a more patchy/realistic beard option), but the inability to move the mouth is problematic and a step back from Miis in a big way.

smik

Love the new dash is so FN cool 90% of my friends list Dig it

good Hit & Miss percentage well done microsoft this is the reason why i dont often turn my PS# on, Sony has to many promises which never pull through. HOME

Top Bottom