• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 New Trailer On 18th February - 1400 GMT/1500 CET

Corpsepyre

Banned
Holy fuck, that looks glorious. Gamersyde is going to get bombed tomorrow when the trailer gets upped. PS4 finally has its Gears of War.

Those screens are taken from the gameplay or the trailer...a lot of detail seems to be lost. That wall does look a bit flat, but I am sure it has tons of texture detail when seen in a decent capture...

Gbraga

You see in the gif when it slows down? Apparently, during that slo mo time you can look around and you have multiple options for how the QTE plays out, I think one journalist described as being similar to heavy rain.

Oh, that would be much cooler than that gif made me believe. As far as QTEs go, it would be pretty much the best case scenario.

Please enjoy. :) Are the reactions similar to the ones for Uncharted 2?

I just exclaimed in the middle of walking down one of our office buildings. Only startled a few dozen people, no biggie.

But as others have said, tomorrow will be the real show. Unless the full video gets leaked tonight, which is looking likely lol.

H4r4kiri

Ready at dawn is not there anymore. GODS at DAWN raised today from the ashes. Please join the WWS and become brother with Naughty Gods ;)

Kikarian

ikGRUJJJAMeYS.gif
wow wow wow wow
wow

kyser73

Please enjoy. :) Are the reactions similar to the ones for Uncharted 2?

I want to see the whole thing, at proper native res, framerate & so on...but...

Good god, the way that floor collapses & splinters, the way his coattails billow out and sway as he moves...

So yeah, pretty much.

You naughty bird.

MercuryLS

Banned
Ready at dawn is not there anymore. GODS at DAWN raised today from the ashes. Please join the WWS and become brother with Naughty Gods ;)

Yup, Sony better break out that check book. You've got another ND on your hands. Imagine 3 ND-calibur games (One from RAD, one from ND Team 1 and one from ND Team 2) coming out year after year.

Mahonay

Banned
i7izgj3AX6n1e.gif

Been really hopeful for this game ever since the first reveal. Glad to see gameplay matching up to that first trailer. The atmosphere is really something else.

H4r4kiri

Yup, Sony better break out that check book. You've got another ND on your hands. Imagine 3 ND-calibur games (One from RAD, one from ND Team 1 and one from ND Team 2) coming out every other year on PS4.

Yes. Even if they have to sell all their Laptops, TVs and Receivers. Just get those men to your family :D

R_Deckard

i5rKOjZUTFxbU.gif

Tell me to remove if not allowed.
like...what..in the hell..this IS THE BEST LOOKING GAME EVER..NOTHING comes close.

and then

but then still hit with..

and this makes me just..stare in awe..

the-order_1886_vgleakbrisb.jpg

I think tomorrow myself and millions of others will just explode, much crow will be eaten.

I think this is a game to say if you don't have a PS4..GET ONE.

I am so excited for this video tomorow, RaD have truly delivered.

Knoxcore

I still think this game is prime for a coop mode and if there isn't one then it's a huge oversight for potential added value from Sony/RAD.

Arondight

Jawdrops. Not sure how that CQC going to work with QTE but the game look so damn insane and intense.

Hype for full trailers have skyrocketed.

ironcreed

Banned
drool-k9-o.gif

Fucking PS4, man. My hype had kind of faded and I was planning on picking it up next year, but I don't know anymore. I ultimately will end up with both systems anyway. I'm just back to being undecided on which one I will be buying first.

Damn amazing GIFs. Been looking forward to this game since its initial announcement and I really cannot wait until it's officially out. Yep, this is a Day 1 buy for me and I don't buy a lot of games that way.

And yeah, include RAD on your first party studios, Sony. Will be a mistake not to!

Top Bottom