• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Being totally honest the Taylor is horrible to me the Delort is great but not sure I can swing it right now. I'm sure its great in person those details.

Sigma722

Good god:

http://badassdigest.com/2014/12/15/...hip-of-the-ring-poster-by-aaron-horkey-is-in/

Horkey-LOTR-Reg-Small.jpg

Horkey-LOTR-Var-Small.jpg

Natlebug

Neo Member
If anyone would like to PB a regular FotR for a big fan who will be in meetings all day, I would love you forever. Being from WI, I can't really PB for you. But I do have the recent Moss Mask 5x5s and will give you the whole set as a thank you. I have other prints to offer, and cash as well. I just want to avoid having to pay the secondary market prices... If this sound appealing to anyone let me know!

suplex

Yowza.

So what's the consensus on how the new mondo site works? I haven't really been paying much attention, however the couple times I made a half ass attempt to get something, it let me add to cart, then told me it was out of stock when I tried to check out. If I removed from cart it would still let me add again, which leads me to believe it now holds the item in your cart for a period of time before you check out. Is this true?

IronRinn

Yowza.

So what's the consensus on how the new mondo site works? I haven't really been paying much attention, however the couple times I made a half ass attempt to get something, it let me add to cart, then told me it was out of stock when I tried to check out. If I removed from cart it would still let me add again, which leads me to believe it now holds the item in your cart for a period of time before you check out. Is this true?

I think it holds it in your cart for a brief period once you enter checkout.

(New site has been kicking my ass. Haven't really been able to land shit.)

LaneDS

Yowza.

Counter point, I've had more luck with it than the previous one. Tomorrow I will probably be cursing at it with a lot of you though.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" by Ken Taylor. Numbered in an edition of 325. $50.

"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" by Nicolas Delort. Numbered in an edition of 300. $45.

"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" variant by Nicolas Delort. Numbered in an edition of 125. $65.

"LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring" by Aaron Horkey. 19.25x39" / $100 Regular Edition of 606

"LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring" by Aaron Horkey. 19.25x39" / $200 Variant Edition of 361

Bii

Wondering if it's worth it to go for a regular and a variant Horkey tomorrow or just go for one and hope for the best.

I would just go for one.

And damn, I won't be available at all tomorrow morning. Of all the days. *sigh* Guess I'll look at the aftermarket soon for that Horkey. :(

LaneDS

This arrived today and looks really nice in person:

Got a print called Flashlight (I think) by Daniel Danger yesterday and that, however, did not look very good in person. Way too dark. Think I'm done collecting some of his earlier stuff since that seems a pretty common issue with the print jobs from back then.

suplex

I was refreshing the posters page and of course it didn't show up there. Needless to say I didn't get one.

Another one to add to the Iso list...

Kalren

I was refreshing the posters page and of course it didn't show up there. Needless to say I didn't get one.

Another one to add to the Iso list...

I was doing the exact same thing. I thought this could be my first good chance at a Horkey. I was so wrong..

IronRinn

listerfeend said:
Didn't want to say anything earlier, but I literally passed a kidney stone this morning and still scored.

Ya'll are fuckin' soft.

EDIT: +1 Delort Variant too. :D

You fucking maggots, listerfeend scored today, all the while a miniature asteroid careened through his urinary tract, its razor sharp edges shredding his urethra like so much paper. And still he was able to land a Horkey. And here you fucking sit, whining about not being able to check out. Had you but one ounce of listerfeend's determination!

(Using Mondo's new site it not unlike passing a kidney stone.)

(Also, I am sorry about the kidney stone. GAF has me convinced that they are a fate worse than death.)

Hapiboy

Neo Member
Hi Everyone,

Not looking to make a profit but just got the Delort regular LOTR print from mondo !for a friend who ALSO got one... so in the vein of Christmas spirit, I'm trying to see if someone wants it for cost (including shipping and all that jazz). PM me if you're interested!

- edited, sorry didn't include what Print it was from!!

You fucking maggots, listerfeend scored today, all the while a miniature asteroid careened through his urinary tract, its razor sharp edges shredding his urethra like so much paper. And still he was able to land a Horkey. And here you fucking sit, whining about not being able to check out. Had you but one ounce of listerfeend's determination!

(Using Mondo's new site it not unlike passing a kidney stone.)

(Also, I am sorry about the kidney stone. GAF has me convinced that they are a fate worse than death.)
lol. too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom