• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orioto

Good Art™
:O why would you remind us about this game?! :( it's never gonna happen.

Also grats on the HCG work! Feel like I've been following your DA for a long time.

Thx! I'm pretty excited for this year coming with HCG! Hell i will never be as hype as my friend Connan but i'll try :p

Is it too late to get in on the Eng Ico print?

No. I still need to replace 2 or 3 members who want out.

Mockingbird, just how sexy is the final print? I cannot wait to see it.

I don't want to say anything regarding it. I want you guys to get that first impression when you unroll it and let the first impression be from your own eyes =)

I will get the posters on Tuesday or Wednesday. Shipping probably will start Wed night or Thurs but local pick up at the LA Art show is a go.

Sold out like a drop didn't it? Crazy, should be interesting though I'm sure the regs will go up after and of course the lotto.

I would imagine there will be lots to go around. Maybe variants at the event, regs online and Tyler gets the other half of the run for a lotto on his site.

I got tix, need a pb.

Honestly shouldn't have too much difficulty finding one. A guy literally offered me $50 to PB for me. Weird. LMK if you want me to connect you with that guy, he's in one of the poster FB groups.

DuneDude

Neo Member
Now that you mention it, a Stout Cowboy Bebop would be nice.

Definitely gonna try for the Alien print, would love a PB for that one.

LaneDS

Same here, those Ghibli artworks were gorgeous. Wish we'd gotten a full piece out of it.
Not a big fan of Alien and there's been so many by Mondo that I am kinda sick of it but I bet it'll be fantastic.

...and I totally forgot that I own two of those Stout Ghibli vinyls (which are great). Whoops!

Oh man, a Stout Alien?! I've actually been able to go this whole time without a proper Stout. At the same time, Alien is one of my favourite films, but there has yet to be a poster for it that screams, "BUY ME!". Maybe the stars will align on this one...

Sushigod7

We all do!

As much as I'd love to have that Akira print, I never considered the possibility of him doing more anime until you posted that (and now I want it too).

Same here, those Ghibli artworks were gorgeous. Wish we'd gotten a full piece out of it.
Not a big fan of Alien and there's been so many by Mondo that I am kinda sick of it but I bet it'll be fantastic.

I love you guys hahaa

Meier

Haven't really been paying attention to the texts I get for Mondo tweets as of late as I'm in a bit of a lull in interest after the Con. A shame, that would have been good to go to.

krae_man

Boss Fight Prints are live:

xojGLHq.jpg

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/search.aspx?find=BOSS+FIGHT

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey, there's an awesome new Bottleneck Gallery release today!

Matt Ferguson: Lord of the Rings Trilogy set
Three 12"x24" prints: $35 for singles OR $100 for the set
Timed Edition (1/15 @ 12 EST - 1/18 11:59 EST): Buy Here

IronRinn

Any fans of Andy Kehoe?

http://www.andykehoe.net/

Noticed something of his in the best of 2014 voting on EB and now really like his style.

Big Kehoe fan for a while. I'm not as big a fan of his newer stuff. I don't know what it is. The colors are beautiful, but I think he's begun to sideline his creatures as a result, and they have always been my favorite part of his work. I have this one hanging up:

Shared_Solitude_72dpi.jpg

LaneDS

Big Kehoe fan for a while. I'm not as big a fan of his newer stuff. I don't know what it is. The colors are beautiful, but I think he's begun to sideline his creatures as a result, and they have always been my favorite part of his work. I have this one hanging up:

Shared_Solitude_72dpi.jpg

That one's great. Definitely see what you're talking about with the strange creatures getting scaled back and the emphasis on the colorful ethereal landscapes being played up... I dig both and had to share/glad you're also a fan!

IronRinn

That one's great. Definitely see what you're talking about with the strange creatures getting scaled back and the emphasis on the colorful ethereal landscapes being played up... I dig both and had to share/glad you're also a fan!

The good news is he hasn't blown up yet, so you aren't going to have to break your wallet getting stuff, though you might have a tough time finding it for sale.

Einbroch

Banned
Kehoe's colors are beautiful. Dammit, why did I check this thread. Now I'm going to buy one.

Either Joined Under a Fantastic Hope or Cathedral of the Forest Deep, or both.

LaneDS

Kehoe's colors are beautiful. Dammit, why did I check this thread. Now I'm going to buy one.

Either Joined Under a Fantastic Hope or Cathedral of the Forest Deep, or both.

You probably saw, but in case you didn't, he still has Cathedral for sale in his etsy shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom