• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
What are you looking for? Unless you name something incredibly obscure, I'm sure some us could help you with where you could find it.

That would be awesome, thanks so much.
As far as titles or themes go, Harry Potter above all else, she's a huge, huge fan. Other properties she loves are The Iron Giant, Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney's Hercules, and The Hunger Games.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I don't know specific artists or anything, so I'm open to anything from the above properties that looks cool, and I'd like to keep it <$150 if possible.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
As far as titles or themes go, Harry Potter above all else, she's a huge, huge fan. Other properties she loves are The Iron Giant, Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney's Hercules, and The Hunger Games.

EDIT: I don't know specific artists or anything, so I'm open to anything from the above properties that looks cool, and I'd like to keep it <$150 if possible.

Just off the top of my head, Mondo just released a ton of Iron Giant stuff. All the prints are sold but you can still pick up other stuff. (Vinyl, shirts, toy pre-order... I think there's a pin that's still available.)

Switch Back 9

Just off the top of my head, Mondo just released a ton of Iron Giant stuff. All the prints are sold but you can still pick up other stuff. (Vinyl, shirts, toy pre-order... I think there's a pin that's still available.)

Is Ebay safe for this kind of thing?

I sent you a PM regarding one of the prints.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Switch Back 9

Aside from all the usual ebay caveats, sure. Just make sure the seller knows how to ship a print.

Was looking around for some other stuff...
Harry Potter: Besides the Gallery Nucleus prints, it looks like there's some stuff on Gallery 1988.

Nightmare Before Christmas:
Best thing I found: http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/products/rob-loukotka-how-horrible-our-christmas-will-be
I sent you a PM regarding one of the prints.

Awesome, thanks guys :)

Young O-Ren Assassinby Craig Drake

10846178_633973503380199_837844846372375852_n.png

V_Ben

Banned
I'm confused by the wording on the invoice saying that if I'm international, do not pay this invoice. Sent you a message :)

I'm confused by the wording on the invoice saying that if I'm international, do not pay this invoice. Sent you a message :)

Sorry, that's leftover text from the domestic invoice. It's ok to pay it if you're international =)

Also, local pick up people will not receive an invoice. I will contact you later regarding payment for that =)

Zozobra

Hey Mockingbird, I can't remember but did we already provide you with shipping addresses? If we did I suspect I need to update mine.

mjc

Hope it's ok that I'm posting this here, but I have a sealed Spirited Away Mondo record. I have it up for sale in the B/S/T thread but I thought I'd cross post here. If you're interested I'm looking for $75 shipped or your best offer. PM me if you're interested!

Saw this on EBs front page today:

http://www.slashfilm.com/good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-poster-jc-richard/

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Regular Edition size: 200
Price: $50

http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/slashfilm/wp/wp-content/images/JC-Richard-Good-Bad-and-Ugly.jpg

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Variant Edition size: 90
Price: $60

http://bitcast-a-sm.bitgravity.com/...t/images/JC-Richard-Good-Bad-Ugly-Variant.jpg

Goes on sale tomorrow at 12EST
http://www.skuzzles.com/

Man, I need to stay the fuck out of this thread. Another poster bought. Good thing the variant sold out fast because I was going to buy both.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up.

Sigma722

shipping was crazy for that site... $19 yeesh.

Anyways. Grabbed a reg. I had created a calendar reminder to help me remember, but apparently when i did that i had next week up and so I got no reminder for today, lol.

Regular is being cart horded I think, but I was able to do the back, click checkout, back, click checkout trick until I got to the real checkout page. Just like mondo yayyyyy!

Anyways. Excited to get it.

edit: apparently shipping from canada will do that for ya, ha.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
We need a commission for some indie games. Mainly, Shovel Knight, Spelunky, Volgarr, and Super Meat Boy. I can definitely look into it if anyone else is interested.

orioto

Good Art™
Hey guys, something a little original here.

Available Here! till the 30th of January!

Also
I'm working on a Kubrick career poster for HCG right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom