• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Mario Bros. Movie's Direct announced for 3/9

Draugoth

Gold Member

Join us at 2:00 p.m. PT on 3/9 for the world premiere of The Super Mario Bros. Movie's final trailer! No game information will be included in this #NintendoDirect. #SuperMarioMovie

Fpk3NxSaUAE5Ck8

TLZ

Banned
No game information will be included in this #NintendoDirect.

But in another direct? Maybe? I hope?

I'm just glad they are so upfront about managing expectations. Can you imagine the amount of people predicting a tie-in game announcement if they didn't make it very clear this is just movie-related stuff. Game announcements are in regular Directs, that's what Directs are for. There is no game tie-in coming out alongside the movie. I feel like most people realize that by now, seeing as it's 6 weeks til the movie, but 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Crazy to me that Odyssey was over 5 years ago and we still havent seen even a hint of a sequel.

I can only hope that its a next gen exclusive, but ive been burned by false hope before. I bet its in development hell.

GymWolf

Crazy to me that Odyssey was over 5 years ago and we still havent seen even a hint of a sequel.

I can only hope that its a next gen exclusive, but ive been burned by false hope before. I bet its in development hell.
Did they finally announced switch 2??

Top Bottom