• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This makes me want to sell all my consoles and upgrade the video card in my PC.

Cruzader

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
2zfiu09.gif
Yes ps3 owners get the cute chick. Day1!

Also wtf the Wii one looks the lamest although all versions are horrible. Lulz.

Edit. In jk, not getting this shit.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Lol, I played this shit at E3. It was being demoed by one very, very lonely Japanese man. I honestly only tried it out because my friend went to the bathroom, and after seeing how depressed the guy at the booth looked, I decided an on-floor suicide might darken up the day.

Duke Togo

That man had to go home and try to explain to his wife what he did at work that day. Imagine the car ride home...pure humiliation.

I was going to come in here and start tearing new ones because you fuckers are making fun of a horse racing game (which can actually be pretty fun if you get into it)

...then I watched the video.

Carry on.

Revenant

at 6' 5" and 200+ lbs I could never be a jockey.. BUT MY DREAMS ARE NOW REALIZED!!

his face while "riding" at the beginning has me laughing so much.

Certainly isn't where I saw gaming going by now, and to think of all my rants about "screw cinematic gaming, bring back gameplay". Kind of turns my furor down a notch...

Hate to see that Nintendo essentially ushered in some of the lamest and stupidest excuses for game design ever. But at least it's all good for a laugh.

Top Bottom