• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This makes me want to sell all my consoles and upgrade the video card in my PC.

SolidSnakex said:
2zfiu09.gif

this is a crystal ball showing us the future

G-Fex

This doesn't surprise or shock me in the least.

Enjoy your modern gaming folks. This is truly it at it's finest. :D

.la1n

Between this and the "console future" thread I really do feel Cthulhu's cold breath on the nape of my neck.

edit: I'm at my office as well and my coworkers are wondering why I am laughing so loud this early in the morning. Thanks GAF.

Darkone

Main reason i am buying consoles are becuase of the Exclusives, after recently playing games like Transformers war for cybetron and Lara croft guardian of light with an Xbox360 joypad i did not see any reason t keep the consoles, but Gears of war 3 poped to my head and that was enough for me to keep it.

Twinduct

Nuclear Muffin said:
Grr if a game isn't aimed directly at me it should be nuked from orbit grr.

You are aware that it's more about just it being funny than anyone actually caring about the game/ future of gaming?
Or just covering all bases?

Edit: Nvm, read the thread. Calm down Gaf, calm down.

The Wii version trailer is comic gold as well. Nobody looks cool on the Balance Board.

Nuclear Muffin said:
Grr if a game isn't aimed directly at me it should be nuked from orbit grr.

Yeah, but is this aimed at anyone? Besides maybe aspiring jockeys (parents, beat that out of your kids).

Lexxon

TunaLover said:
I like how he moves his head like saying "this can't be real, it's so awesome"

To me, at the end of the Kinect race, it looks like he's mouthing something close to:

"This is so fucking awesome."

Which had me cracking up. BECAUSE IT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME.

02pheland

Neo Member
unless the game comes packaged with some clear blue crystal meth i dont see how anyone even a horse fanatic will enjoy this

enjoy it the way its ment to be enjoyed anyway

Sky Chief

Holy crap, because of the terrible thread title I hadn't clicked on this thread but when I first saw Kinect I knew they had to make a Gallop Racer for it. Very excited, this is going to be awesome. So pumped right now.

Sky Chief

1-D_FTW said:
Never understood how anyone could play those games. At least motion would add some fun to them. Wise move.

Because these games are fucking awesome! Seriously, Gallop Racer is the shit!

StevieP

Banned
I can understand the horrific delay on Kinect, because the device *has* horrific delay built in. But why is there such a ridiculous delay on the Move? There shouldn't be. Poor poor efforts.

Bazhard

Banned
It's cool but i prefer gaming and doing stuff with a gamepad or mouse/keyboard, call me old school but i don't buy into this hands free/motion bullshit, just like 3D i am not interested in any of it.

StevieP

Banned
Bazhard said:
It's cool but i prefer gaming and doing stuff with a gamepad or mouse/keyboard, call me old school but i don't buy into this hands free/motion bullshit, just like 3D i am not interested in any of it.

This is, uh... the extreme. Hence the hilarity of the thread.
There are far better uses of waggle.

Acosta

The future of gaming!

What we would do without those masterminds trying to push gaming further with these amazing controls from the future. We would still playing with pads and mouses, oh no!

2zfiu09.gif

StevieP

Banned
Acosta said:
The future of gaming!

What we would do without those masterminds trying to push gaming further with these amazing controls from the future. We would still playing with pads and mouses, oh no!

Shovelware is shovelware, be it with pads, waggle, mice, cameras, or colecovision knobs.

Acosta

StevieP said:
Shovelware is shovelware, be it with pads, waggle, mice, cameras, or colecovision knobs.

This is not shovelware, G1 Jockey it's a well respected franchise from Koei. G1 Jockey 4 it´s a pretty good game actually.

This illustrates pretty good how worthless are waggle/motion/whatever, it adds nothing, it just makes you look stupid without improving the game at all in most cases.

Top Bottom