• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

yencid said:
If this thread is alive next month selenaGaf cant use the excuse that victoria is 17 anymore. While we can still use the fact that selena looks like she is 12

@ above: i believe thats from the episode where the best friends parents are in town.
:lol :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
neoism said:
Assuming she doesn't mature ofcourse.

Which hasn't happened so far since she was 12.

I hope this thread results in OT2 being the all out Hot Women 3 thread.

Selena must have discovered the fountain of youth, every sentence she gets younger and younger. First she looks barely 16, then she's 12, then she's an infant. Next will be the "Selena looks like an unborn fetus" comments, and then "Selena looks like an unfertilized egg".

But lusting after Victoria Justice is perfectly fine because she looks like a "young adult", when in reality she doesn't look a day older (because she's not) then Selena. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night, right?

neoism

weekend_warrior said:
Selena must have discovered the fountain of youth, every sentence she gets younger and younger. First she looks barely 16, then she's 12, then she's an infant. Next will be the "Selena looks like an unborn fetus" comments, and then "Selena looks like an unfertilized egg".

But lusting after Victoria Justice is perfectly fine because she looks like a "young adult", when in reality she doesn't look a day older (because she's not) then Selena. Whatever helps you guys sleep at night, right?
The just mad, because they don't see what we see. :D

Wiseblade

yencid said:
If this thread is alive next month selenaGaf cant use the excuse that victoria is 17 anymore. While we can still use the fact that selena looks like she is 12

@ above: i believe thats from the episode where the best friends parents are in town.
If you showed anyone a picture of Selena Gomez and Chloë Moretz they would instantly assume they're the same age.

JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif
JPwiZ.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
weekend_warrior said:

I could've swore the fetus jokes were made already a few pages ago. And Justice not looking a day older than Selena? Eh? When's the last time you looked at a girl that wasn't Selena? 17/18yo in particular even?

turnbuckle

weekend_warrior said:

It's fine to find Gomez attractive too, but I'm pretty confident if you put the two side by side more people would think Justice was the older one. Hell, I had no idea who she was or how old she was - the first time I saw her was in some other thread or some avatar - but I assumed she was at least 18 and thought she was hot. She didn't get uglier when I found out she was 17, and it'd be stupid to try and pretend that was the case.

I do find it a little creepy when people get so defensive about their attraction. Not you, but some other guy with a selena avatar, darkness bear or something. So she looks young, if she's legal and you find her attractive then why give a damn?

turnbuckle said:
It's fine to find Gomez attractive too, but I'm pretty confident if you put the two side by side more people would think Justice was the older one. Hell, I had no idea who she was or how old she was - the first time I saw her was in some other thread or some avatar - but I assumed she was at least 18 and thought she was hot. She didn't get uglier when I found out she was 17, and it'd be stupid to try and pretend that was the case.

I do find it a little creepy when people get so defensive about their attraction. Not you, but some other guy with a selena avatar, darkness bear or something. So she looks young, if she's legal and you find her attractive then why give a damn?
Generally because idiots are irritating.

I don't recommend looking for 11 year old girls on Google with safesearch off. Point is Selena looks at the youngest of 16. And that's a good four to five years past the prepubescent phase.

Now to wipe those "model" photos out of my brain.

Which is why I looked for 11 year old girls on Google.

To give some perspective. Safesearch was off... now that was pedo material.

I'm sorry. They call them "models".

We already back on the whole age thing? Every other week it seems.

And Enzo, "THere ARE TOO MANY Disney girls in the disney girl thread!" Get yo shit out!

Who gives a shit who's hotter - none of us will ever have a chance and we'd all fuck all of them.

turnbuckle said:
Wutt - I never said anything. I just say who gives a shit and you are attracted to who you are attracted to. It's annoying when people trying to make generalizations on attraction when it's unique to each individual.

No, but seriously.

Don't look for 11 year old girls on Google without SafeSearch going.

Some of those "modeling" photos sent a chill down my spine.

Thunder Monkey said:
No, but seriously.

Don't look for 11 year old girls on Google without SafeSearch going.

Some of those "modeling" photos sent a chill down my spine.
Such bs - and Google moderates those types of searches.

turnbuckle

Darknessbear said:

And Enzo, "THere ARE TOO MANY Disney girls in the disney girl thread!" Get yo shit out!

Who gives a shit who's hotter - none of us will ever have a chance and we'd all fuck all of them.

Wutt - I never said anything. I just say who gives a shit and you are attracted to who you are attracted to. It's annoying when people trying to make generalizations on attraction when it's unique to each individual.

I mention you specifically because half your posts in this thread are complaining about people saying Selena looks young. Sure it's old and often repeated, but so are many of the pictures and gifs of her that are posted. The only idiots are those that are saying someone is a pedo for finding her attractive. I'm not attracted to her at all - she does look too young to me - but I'm not trying to take away from those that do find her appealing. She's cute, she's adorable, but that's the best I can say about her.

turnbuckle said:
I mention you specifically because half your posts in this thread are complaining about people saying Selena looks young. Sure it's old and often repeated, but so are many of the pictures and gifs of her that are posted. The only idiots are those that are saying someone is a pedo for finding her attractive. I'm not attracted to her at all - she does look too young to me - but I'm not trying to take away from those that do find her appealing. She's cute, she's adorable, but that's the best I can say about her.
I'd put my penis between her buttcheeks.

And that's the best I can say about her.

Granted I'd do it to you too.

turnbuckle said:
Yea cause half this thread is about Selena looking young. It's annoying.

And its not like there is much else to talk about when most of the thread is people yelling at the Gomezians to not be attracted to her. You think I complain a lot about those posts, you should see the amount me, vip, weekend, tomcruise and neoism ignore.

Who are you? Is this Rahx 2.0?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
You pervs are like the new Community-Gaf.

Taking over far too many normal OT threads, far too many obnoxious avatars, and generally just being weird and kind of annoying.

Can we end this madness? Our forum certainly doesn't need a rep for being filled with 20-35 year olds who are obsessed with Disney Channel programming in an amazingly creepy fashion.

Think of this: All the hours you guys have spent watching countless episodes of children's programming, then making gifs from it and drooling over them in this (and many other) threads could have been spent working out, buying nicer clothes, and actually meeting women.

A while back, I made a thread with those Lovato pics featuring the "Forever Alone" guy in the corner to try to raise awareness of how pathetic you all seem. The message didn't land. I have no intentions of insulting you, but sometimes the truth hurts, and this is now beyond creepy, it's just sad.

End this madness, and start acting like men.

dondraper.jpg

turnbuckle

Darknessbear said:
Yea cause half this thread is about Selena looking young. It's annoying.

And its not like there is much else to talk about when most of the thread is people yelling at the Gomezians to not be attracted to her. You think I complain a lot about those posts, you should see the amount me, vip, weekend, tomcruise and neoism ignore.

Who are you? Is this Rax 2.0?

Are you guys on a team or something? :lol

It looked like half the thread was people bitching at that saint Plywood for posting goddess after goddess. If you want a Selena worship thread go make it somewhere. I'm not telling anyone who to or not to be attracted to, but you're doing a lot of telling other people to say nothing if they can't say anything nice about Selena.

And what's a Rax?

TeethMummy said:

Taking over far too many normal OT threads, far too many obnoxious avatars, and generally just being weird and kind of annoying.

Can we end this madness? Our forum certainly doesn't need a rep for being filled with 20-35 year olds who are obsessed with Disney Channel programming in an amazingly creepy fashion.

Think of this: All the hours you guys have spent watching countless episodes of children's programming, then making gifs from it and drooling over them in this (and many other) threads could have been spent working out, buying nicer clothes, and actually meeting women.

This is stupid. People actually watch these shows? :lol
Well, whether they do or not is none of my business but assuming anyone who finds Selena or Justice attractive must be miserable in real life is about as dumb as saying you must live in your mom's basement because you play and post about videogames.

Lamel

Banned
neoism said:
The just mad, because they don't see what we see. :D

:lol

weekend_warrior said:

And you're older than 24? :lol

Lamel

Banned
I'm actually younger than Selena, but seeing grown men fawn over her like this is pretty hilarious. That's all I'm laughing about :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Darknessbear said:

What? :lol I said nothing of the sort. Would smang if it was on a platter infront of me though, ofcourse.

G-Fex

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Major retaliation on the thread. Everyone's got bitter tears and sour grapes.

Just let the whole thing ride out I guess? I don't hear anyone complaining about constant pics and gifs of arrested development in almost every thread.

TeethMummy said:

A while back, I made a thread with those Lovato pics featuring the "Forever Alone" guy in the corner to try to raise awareness of how pathetic you all seem. The message didn't land. I have no intentions of insulting you, but sometimes the truth hurts, and this is now beyond creepy, it's just sad.

End this madness, and start acting like men.

dondraper.jpg

Yeah you tell em dude. Won't anyone listen to this man? But it can't work for me cause I never seen Mad Men, and I don't post selena pics.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
They tempted fate and now they are gone, the rules still apply to us all.

Let it be known whether you are a Gomezian, Justician or a free man you do not falter and post as those others have, for they have lost their thread... They lost it over butter for forsaking bread.

G-Fex

Plywood said:
They tempted fate and now they are gone, the rules still apply to us all.

Let it be known whether you are a Gomezian, Justician or a free man you do not falter and post as those others have, for they have lost their thread... They lost it over butter for forsaking bread.

I AM NOT A GOMEZIAN/JUSTICIAN, I AM A FREE MAN.

3xwPr.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
G-Fex said:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Major retaliation on the thread. Everyone's got bitter tears and sour grapes.

Just let the whole thing ride out I guess? I don't hear anyone complaining about constant pics and gifs of arrested development in almost every thread.

Yeah you tell em dude. Won't anyone listen to this man? But it can't work for me cause I never seen Mad Men, and I don't post selena pics.
That's because the Arrested Development gifs are actually used for comedic effect or are appropriate reaction gifs. When SelenaGAF tarts up a thread, there is one half legitimate reaction gif followed by 4 others for the sake of having more Selena Gomez in the thread. THAT is whats messed up.

And now we hath lost the ass thread too. The future looks grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom