• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
May 27, 2009

G-Fex

Apr 15, 2005
Way to fuck up the thread Spindashing, then where will I hang out.

You knob.

Thanks for that Ashley Greene post though Plywood, I love that beauty <3

Enco

Dec 27, 2009

Since I've left this thread things seem to have gone spiraling downhill. Still, some good pictures floating around.

Ezalc

Jun 29, 2009
Spin don't worry we can always rebuild the Justice League. Continue on, let your legacy be filled with the blood of the heretics.

Also if I was let loose in that group of women. There would be nobody who could save them.

spindashing

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
Queens, New York
www.twitter.com
Firaeus said:
So you're saying you could beat Plywood so now you're doing a Kamikaze suicide attempt on this thread? What a sad individual...
I never said I could beat him. I don't know what you're talking about, man. :lol Plywood spilled my soda the other day and he did not pay me back.

Ezalc said:
Spin don't worry we can always rebuild the Justice League. Continue on, let your legacy be filled with the blood of the heretics.
Also if I was let loose in that group of women. There would be nobody who could save them.

This is bigger than the Justice League. This must end, and it must end today. I will destroy it!

yencid said:

W-W-What?!

big ander

Dec 16, 2008
twitter.com
I keep seeing the same Victoria's Secret photos over and over. Not complaining though. Dem abs

Also, spindashing why does a Diet Pepsi matter? Plywood was doing you a favor by spilling that. Grab yourself a Coke Zero.

Chesskid1

Banned
Jul 26, 2009
Chessguy1 @ resetera
i really want a victoria justice avatar. was there a justice avatar dump somewhere? doesn't even have to be a gif, she's just easily my favorite of the girls posted here. i know zero about photoshop so if someone could help me out i would appreciate it. she just has to look good like she always does :) thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.