• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

enzo_gt said:
That's because the Arrested Development gifs are actually used for comedic effect or are appropriate reaction gifs. When SelenaGAF tarts up a thread, there is one half legitimate reaction gif followed by 4 others for the sake of having more Selena Gomez in the thread. THAT is whats messed up.

And now we hath lost the ass thread too. The future looks grim.

Well I blame Tom F'n Cruise mostly.

And I'm glad that thread closed, can't fucking take critism on my cosplay pic picks.

Acid08 said:
There's no ass there. In fact that is a vomit inducing lack of an ass.
2ym993l.jpg

G-Fex

Thunder Monkey said:
Definitely booty, just not much.

I appreciate them in most forms... to a degree. Big ass can be sexy, until it becomes too big.

Yup, that's why I like my peruvian girls. Just perfect bodies overall.

enzo_gt said:
That's because the Arrested Development gifs are actually used for comedic effect or are appropriate reaction gifs. When SelenaGAF tarts up a thread, there is one half legitimate reaction gif followed by 4 others for the sake of having more Selena Gomez in the thread. THAT is whats messed up.

I've yet to see another thread w/ Gomez reaction gifs.

You need to relax son

The SNSD thread must make Enzo (and the other guys w/ black dude avatars) cry.

Seems like if you have a black person in your avatar you HATE Gomez. :D

weekend_warrior said:
Yep, you know your doing something right when people get this pissed off. :lol :lol :lol :lol
You're arousing the wrong people.

One of them might blow up a bus or a grade school.

Then where would you find your newest crush?

turnbuckle

Darknessbear said:

Good thing you edited. That was one of the stupidest things I've read in awhile.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
enzo_gt said:

That thread sealed it's own fate bearing cheek and all. It was doomed from the beginning. Fortunate no blood was spilled, I fear for what might have been.

As for the future, the future is what you make of the present and what I Plylonius von Woodrow itend to do in the present and the future is be free.

And though we are free men we do not forget the sacrifice the other thread has made. For unto us was a lesson given let us not forget that lesson:

Y9MGZ.jpg

Tread the line, but do not cross it.

I'm really surprised this thread isn't locked yet. It's not like it would be hard to kill either. It's pretty amazing it's held it's self together. Just look at the Chun Li thread. That died quickly and because of a few pics.

ViperVisor said:
Girl and Glau are good but I don't like how modeling prohibits putting on a happy face.
Great Glau
vezKX.jpg
~2005-2009 = perfect Glau.

She's gone downhill ;_; I pray that it's just a temp phase but she looks really skinny lately.

Rahxephon91 said:
I'm really surprised this thread isn't locked yet. It's not like it would be hard to kill either. It's pretty amazing it's held it's self together. Just look at the Chun Li thread. That died quickly and because of a few pics.
Sucks huh.

Niblet

Bunch of fucking weirdos. Surprised this thread is still open.
Clean since the end of november. Trying to keep it that way.

Niblet said:
Bunch of fucking weirdos. Surprised this thread is still open.
Clean since the end of november. Trying to keep it that way.

I see you are still smoking in open and yet you are saying you are clean. Nonsense.

Niblet

crazy monkey said:
I see you are still smoking in open and yet you are saying you are clean. Nonsense.
It hasn't been easy. You know how hard its been to avoid looking at Justice and Gomez? I've done so well avoiding this thread for over a month. But let us be honest for a moment. The moment I clicked this thread to mock you all, was the moment I lost. Can a man truly overcome his nature? If so that is a greater man than I. I join you all once more. I have alot of pages to sift through :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Darknessbear said:

Yeah, that thread is even more creepy cause those girls aren't even attractive at all, besides being petite.

It's been a while since Selena gifs have stormed threads, but I'm liking it this way.

In the mean time. Carry on *salute*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom