• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
JC10001 said:
I highly recommend you guys all take a visit to Planet Gamecube and read the "Thursday-aton" thread on the Revolution board. I've busted out laughing several times and I'm not even half way through the thread yet.

Click Here

At the fake Nintendo ON video, when the timer hits 3:14, you see this:
Nintendo Revolution Day - 512.000.000

Now, bear with me:
512.000.000 : 1000 = 512.000 (Millisec. -> Sec.)
512.000 : 60 = 8533.3 (Sec. -> Min.)
8533.3 : 60 = 142.2 (Min. -> Hours.)
142.2 : 24 = 5.9 (Hours -> Days)

So there we have 6 days and May 13 (the day this video was leaked) + 6 days = May 19
I BELIEVE

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Now, bear with me:

So there we have 6 days and May 13 (the day this video was leaked) + 6 days = May 19

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Either way, tomorrow will be very interesting. I think they have something planned.

Chrono

Banned
Now, bear with me:

I'm dying here. :lol :lol

pestul

At the fake Nintendo ON video, when the timer hits 3:14, you see this:
Nintendo Revolution Day - 512.000.000

Now, bear with me:

Fucking hilarious/awsome.. :lol

Amir0x

Banned
gamergirly said:

Hey…THIS is Brooke, and I didn’t write that. EA employees would never be TOLD to go see a Nintendo thing…they’d expect hookers and blo and a stretch humvee for a private presentation of said cool thing.

Aries said:
Tomorrow, I will reveal myself. Tomorrow, I will ascend to the heavens of gaming.

Be prepared.

LMFAO

Cooter said:
Either way, tomorrow will be very interesting. I think they have something planned.

Maybe that guy who says Peach is his girlfriend will be married at E3 with Reggie using his mail-order reverend's license presiding over the ceremony. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

pestul

# Aries Says:
May 18th, 2005 at 6:59 pm

Tomorrow, I will reveal myself. Tomorrow, I will ascend to the heavens of gaming.

Be prepared.

Originally posted by Drinky Crow:

it is the rapture :(

fanboys are raised to heaven!

drinky crow sinks into hell. :(

Ah durrr...

EDIT: Posts were ~20min apart though, so whatever that means.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Hmmm, announce ment of teh...

outrun2sp-l.JPG

??????????????????????????????????????????????

CUM ON DRINKY PLEASE LET IT BE TREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Fight for Freeform said:
I just think the thread title is absolutely hilarious.

Blah.....Thursdayton will be used to describe any electronic device....Blah
the phrase will probaly get banned like Megaton was for a while...

jgkspsx

tralfazz said:
Possible Drinky told Johnny what was going on and Johnny couldn't hold it in hence Drinky's reaction to Johnny?
:lol

Che, I see nothing surprising or unknown in 1up's newsbar or news page, much less THURSDAYTON!!ish. You didn't mean that Too Human crap, did you? :(

Odnetnin

Banned
jgkspsx said:
:lol

Che, I see nothing surprising or unknown in 1up's newsbar or news page, much less THURSDAYTON!!ish. You didn't mean that Too Human crap, did you? :(

Yeah. Its been 5 ---> 10 minutes

BarneyBP

:lol horoscope for Aries

"Don't be too hard on yourself early this week. The monotony of routine might bring you down, especially by Wednesday, but try not to let it have too much impact on your mental or physical health. Don't worry -- action is coming your way very soon. You'll need to think about your organization or industry as a whole on Thursday and Friday. Initiate new projects with the big picture in mind. Work worries might consume you over the weekend if you haven't confronted all your problems head-on this week, so be proactive. "

:lol :lol :lol Impossible!

ImNotLikeThem said:
Jesus WTF Christ is going on?? o_O These really are some strange ass coincidences and I can kinda see why people are jumping on it all at once. wtf....

Nintendo is a werewolf and tomorrow is a Full Moon :lol

3rdman

OMG! If Aries is Drinky...the implications....I swear I would build a monument to his greatness, buy a DS and throw it in the river...but it can't be can it? Of course he'd have to go into hiding like some gaming version of Salman Rushdie...

All hail Drinky!

:lol :lol :lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
3rdman said:
OMG! If Aries is Drinky...the implications....I swear I would build a monument to his greatness, buy a DS and throw it in the river...but it can't be can it? Of course he'd have to go into hiding like some gaming version of Salman Rushdie...

All hail Drinky!

I'll bend over for a shemale if Drinky is aries.

Ok, no I won't.

3rdman said:

All hail Drinky!

Don't get your hopes up. Anyone can post under any name in that blog....so then technically I guess the current Aries could very well be Drinky. :lol That'd be so fucking hilarious to have Drinky stringing them all along while the 'real' Aries is 'away." :lol

mightynine said:
I am ruining it for everyone

Oh, no, come on. You'd better edit that right now. Make it say something about the DS sucking for Christ's sake.

BarneyBP said:
:lol horoscope for Aries

"Don't be too hard on yourself early this week. The monotony of routine might bring you down, especially by Wednesday, but try not to let it have too much impact on your mental or physical health. Don't worry -- action is coming your way very soon. You'll need to think about your organization or industry as a whole on Thursday and Friday. Initiate new projects with the big picture in mind. Work worries might consume you over the weekend if you haven't confronted all your problems head-on this week, so be proactive. "

:lol :lol :lol Impossible!

Ok.. that just scares me.

heavenly

The plot thickens, I guess...

AIRCORY24 Says:

May 18th, 2005 at 7:06 pm
HOLY SHIT, I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. Just a Refresher, I aM THE Guy who works for the Seattle Mariners. TOnight is my off night, and thank god, the Yankees have spanked our ass the last two nights. But anyways, all this shit that i have read from the last two days is starting to make unbelieveable sense. I just witnessed that Nintendo On video for the first time 15 minutes ago, GO WATCH it AGAIN, and LISTEN CLOSELY at the beginning when it starts showing all the mario castles, IT WHISPERS ” a man named Reggie” LOL @ GAMESPOT has a News Conference Scheduled Tomorrow with Nintendo entitled ” a man named Reggie” all in al, like Holy Shit I am STOKED, but ONE LAST bomb from me…… When I was at work Yesterday, an Exec from the club came through the Office, I asked him if we were going to beat the Yanks tonight and he said, and i quote ” well I hope so, but I am more pumped about Thursday, we are going to finally get a leg up on the real “evil Empire” and for those who don’t know, The Boston RedSox have been calling the Yanks ” the Evil Empire ” for quite some time……. Around here in the Stadium, SONY IS CALLED the EVIL EMPIRE, There is NOTHING whatsoever SONY inside SafeCo Field….(oh yeah, that one idiot who said Nintendo is dropping out and teaming with Sony, your an Idiot, They would Quit Business before ever doing this) I just came on, and hadn’t given much credence to what that Exec said until NOW, LMAO this shit is awesome, Nintendo has been cooking something up Amazing…..For further proof about tomorrow check this out http://nintendonow.com/index.php?categoryid=26&m_articles_articleid=2656
WOW i said, come on now, there are incredible hints out there………Open Your Hearts and “Brain” up, Nintendo is now BACK IN THE GAME. I have no Official News guys so don’t ask please, but I can’t wait till tomorrow……………..YEAH.

...or does it continue to dilute into a shameless trickery?

Speevy

Banned
What's the point of this thread? Nothing will happen tomorrow. No one believes something will happen tomorrow.

Hell, I'll just come out with it. If major news regarding the Revolution is revealed tomorrow, you can ban me from this forum forever. Funny? No. But that's how much I want to deflate this little game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom