• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

MJrGtH.jpg

KSMgEO.jpg

chaosaeon

Oh my god it looks like the clicker is doing that dance and is about to shake is raised hand lol.

Question guys, I'm going to make a twitter just to tweet ND about possibly including a grain filter for gameplay like the black and white and dreamscape filters. That filter just feels so right for TLoU and looks amazing in all the shots. Obviously I'm a supreme twitter noob, who's the best person to tweet it to and how do I even do that.

mikey1123

I uploaded my pics to flickr, but i have no clue how to get them to show in the forum. Sorry for being ignorant. I could use a step-by-step.

I uploaded my pics to flickr, but i have no clue how to get them to show in the forum. Sorry for being ignorant. I could use a step-by-step.
I'm currently unable to access a PC to give detailed instructions, but here goes nothing. Click the picture and then on the bottom right try to find one of the options that shows different sizes. From there click view all sizes and then it will take you to a page with a bunch of resized versions. You should click the one that says 'original' and then right click the image and open in a new tab or get image URL. Take that and go on GAF and put it in [/img]http:URL[/img] tags. Remove the slash from the first tag but keep it on the second.

There is an extension a gaffer made that simplified the process a lot, but I don't have the link ATM.

Top Bottom