• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

Hurricane Polymar movie is getting a female equivalent of Polymar in it, with predictable Sakamoto sleaze layered on top.

http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2017/02/mikie-haras-polymar-costume-revealed/

Mikie Hara’s costume has been revealed to be a sexy Polymar suit. She will portray a character named Rei Hieta, an original character in the movie. The suit is called the Polymar Artemis, whose chest is wide open and boldly exposes the thighs. Hara said she had to oil up her legs because Sakamoto has a leg fetish and there’s a lot of focus on legs in the action shots. The suit was made to be stylish and sexy above all else; it’s hard to move in once worn.

Sakamoto why?

I mean on one hand we get more toku heroines when Sakamoto is involved...on the other hand, he has those fetishes. Give him some credit, at least he admits to them.

WarRock

I mean on one hand we get more toku heroines when Sakamoto is involved...on the other hand, he has those fetishes. Give him some credit, at least he admits to them.
It annoys me how the costume has nothing to do with Polymar, except for the recolored helmet. Do your thing, but at least be consistent with designs.

That, and "adaptation original characters" rarely are good...

It annoys me how the costume has nothing to do with Polymar, except for the recolored helmet. Do your thing, but at least be consistent with designs.

That, and "adaptation original characters" rarely are good...

True, I do admit that I don't have a lot of confidence that this will be good, I'm just looking at the positives and negatives of Koichi's handling of toku work. His work on 009-1 is especially aggressive in his tendencies (and also Girl's Blood).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Carranger is 30 dollars to preorder on Amazon now

I hope that doesn't mean they're not selling as many. I love being able to buy a proper DVD of sentai and I really really want them to at least get to Bioman and Gaoranger

WarRock

Ex-Aid 20
Niko and Asuna :lol:
Show continues strong, with nice pace and no annoying supporting cast, damn. Gemn being a zombie, and thus, unkillable, just getting up and going away when it fits him works so much better than the usual "oh look a smokescreen or hostage, lemme fly away now" bullshit that plagues recent Rider seasons. Only now I noticed how there's no more meatball CG fests too.

Probably. At least things will slow down a bit, I guess.

Ex-Aid 20

Hiiro is underpowered again, after less than one episode, heh. And how cute, him and Taiga now share a Gashat. Their Kamen Rider level is 50, but their tsundere level is over 9000 now.
Not really? He actually was the closest Rider to defeat Super Puzzle Fighter, but then got worn out while Pallad cast Curaja on himself.

Hiiro probably is full of bees in his head now.

latest

Tiu Neo

Ex-Aid 20
Niko and Asuna :lol:
Show continues strong, with nice pace and no annoying supporting cast, damn. Gemn being a zombie, and thus, unkillable, just getting up and going away when it fits him works so much better than the usual "oh look a smokescreen or hostage, lemme fly away now" bullshit that plagues recent Rider seasons. Only now I noticed how there's no more meatball CG fests too.

Not really? He actually was the closest Rider to defeat Super Puzzle Fighter, but then got worn out while Pallad cast Curaja on himself.

Hiiro probably is full of bees in his head now.

Well, maybe Not-Overpowered would be a better word, heh.

Still, I'm kinda glad that the other riders are still useful at this point, even if they are kinda time limited.

WillyFive

Carranger is 30 dollars to preorder on Amazon now

I hope that doesn't mean they're not selling as many. I love being able to buy a proper DVD of sentai and I really really want them to at least get to Bioman and Gaoranger

Gaoranger was already brought over and translated, it's under the name Wild Force.

WarRock

It's pretty silly how limitless Hiiro powers are in his Lv50. They really pulled a "it's magic, ain't gotta to explain shit" and just gave him whatever tool they wanted at any given moment. Meanwhile, Taiga got 30 guns instead of one.

Nudull

Banned
Bought the premium music edition of Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis on the PS4, and it just arrived yesterday. Speaking as a first-timer to the series, it's pretty good fun for a Musou-like.

TFW when you finally unlock your favorite Riders, and the game just you go beast on a few enemies for a while...sogood.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't seen much of Gaoranger, but they seem pretty close to me like how Samurai so similar to Shinkenger.

Pretty sure Wild Force doesn't have straight up murder liek Gaoranger does

like Gaoranger has a pretty huge bodycount for sentai

NeonZ

Ex-Aid is good, but it's really formulaic even for Kamen Rider.

"Formulaic" seems like an odd complaint for Ex-Aid. I'd say that about something like Wizard or Drive's first half that stick by episodic structures rather strongly, but Ex-Aid mostly avoids that after the first few episodes.

Ex-Aid has had a running plot and features the main villain as one of the main Riders too, which is a rather original direction for the show since it means he's always there as an active character, both in the field and plot.

Sandfox

"Formulaic" seems like an odd complaint for Ex-Aid. I'd say that about something like Wizard or Drive's first half that stick by episodic structures rather strongly, but Ex-Aid mostly avoids that after the first few episodes.

Ex-Aid has had a running plot and features the main villain as one of the main Riders too, which is a rather original direction for the show since it means he's always there as an active character, both in the field and plot.

I was mostly talking about the fight scenes. Every episode has to have:
- An initial fight scene where the person who is winning let's the other(s) escape for whatever reason. Then we get the second fight scene to show a character's resolve and the death of that week's bugster.
-Characters with no relation to the fight show up to the fight either to have a separate fight in the background or jump in. Genm, Paradox, and Snipe are the biggest culprits.

I would also argue that Ex-Aid is pretty episodic right now, due to the nature of the current story arc.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Finally out of the ban. Hey guys hows-

*Kyoryuger dicksucking*
*Kyoryuger is perfect*
*every other season is good but Kyoryuger!*

-yeah no, I think I'll take my toku business elsewhere, this is worse than video game company shilling

vareon

Finally out of the ban. Hey guys hows-

*Kyoryuger dicksucking*
*Kyoryuger is perfect*
*every other season is good but Kyoryuger!*

-yeah no, I think I'll take my toku business elsewhere, this is worse than video game company shilling

Literally nobody said that in this page (or the last, or the last). What happened to you?

Top Bottom