• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

New webcast every Friday at ~6:30pm

toonami.com
Toonami Tumblr
Toonami Stream
Toonami Twitch

fetjFrG.png

noEnjav.png

cvgNgOl.png

ykzSVry.png

HxEZyh9.png

uJP8yN4.png

fetjFrG.png

bAnEkJG.png

fetjFrG.png

QATArCt.png

fetjFrG.png

UkiPDC1.png

|OT0| |OT1| |OT2| |OT3| |OT4| |OT5| |OT6| |OT7| |OT8| |OT9| |Jan14| |Feb14| |Mar14| |Apr14| [May14| |Jun14| |Jul14| |Aug14| |Sep14| |Oct14| |Nov14| |Dec14| |Jan15| |Feb15| |Mar15| |Apr15| |May15| |Jun15| |Jul15| |Aug15| |Sep15| |Oct15| |NovDec15| |Jan16| |Feb16| |Mar16| |Apr16| |May16||JunJul16|

Seda

yLNAChW.png

One-Punch Man: October 1
Parasyte –the maxim-: October 8
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: November 26
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 3 (not including Part II), April 1, 2017 (including Part II)
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 3 (not including Buu Arc), February 3, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Hunter X Hunter: February 23, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We are in!

*misses a week due to power outage*
*somehow still the fifth highest poster*
Ouch...

Yo new thread!
Thank you Seda. Your ability to make a new thread slightly late after people nag a bit is a tribute to us all.

Seda

So, I try to be open minded and not stuck in my ways.

But, I've never been able to 'get' watching streams or commented playthroughs of other people playing games. I either get annoyed at something they do, or otherwise just want to play something myself.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

But, I've never been able to 'get' watching streams or commented playthroughs of other people playing games. I either get annoyed at something they do, or otherwise just want to play something myself.
I kind of have the same opinion. If the game isn't out yet, then sure, I wanna watch it because it's something I want to see to determine if I want the game, but if it's out, then I'll just play the game myself unless I'm watching footage for help (i.e. secrets or tips) or because the player is doing insanely high skilled stuff like Japanese rhythm games.

Granted, if it's for a game that's suppose to be super bad & you don't want to play it, yet want to see just how bad it is, then I guess I see the appeal.

That new OT smell is in the air.

A shame I won't be able to enjoy Toonami this week, seeing as I'll be at a Anime convention all weekend.

Line_HTX

It depends on who you're watching. Some streams can be infuriating to watch, others are hilarious becuase when something bad happens to them, the entire chat explodes. Examples are Trihex in Super Mario Maker and Kripp getting unlucky.

Jebaited

Seda

Ash actually looks ten (he seemed a bit older in the earlier series, like 13-15)

Also that's not really 'lewd', ten yr-old girls can have crushes. I have no idea what Ash is trying to do though. Is he drunk.

Ash actually looks ten (he seemed a bit older in the earlier series, like 13-15)

Also that's not really 'lewd', ten yr-old girls can have crushes. I have no idea what Ash is trying to do though. Is he drunk.

It's a running joke that minor things like holding hands and blushing is super lewd in children's anime.

Anyway, apparently Ash has a fever.

Ash had a fever in that episode, and he's hallucinating he's in a battle.

Moaradin

I keep hearing that XY is the best Pokemon has ever been. I really want to watch it but then I'd feel weird without watching all the previous seasons first.

Cornbread78

well hello my English only brothers and sisters!

You guys really need to watch Alderamin in the Sky:

sz0Ljxy.gif

s2dGm9L.gif

OR ReZero if you haven't started to already:

zWTDrC1.gif

tSmZQZo.gif

Ashby

On the subject of Pokemon, from the Kalos League thread in OT

Never expected Pokemon to be this lewd

Whoa Ash's design actually looks really good here. The last time I checked in on Pokemon his redesign made him look 6. I don't know what region/new generation that was for.

EDIT: I think it was the one for Black & White which was six freakin' years ago?!

Line_HTX

LOL, DeMarco please. I understand stability is a good thing, but variety is good as well, so my complaint is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom