• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o0cagcCCGk1su92ixo1_540.jpg

th-thanks sentai

SW and SAO are both stupid.

Only difference is that SAO is offensively stupid.

ALSO WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT STAR WARS!?

ckohler

The best thing about this is that Kirito-chan isn't even a female avatar. It's a male avatar that's girl"-ish."
Also, wasn't that avatar provided to him by the Ministry of Internal Affairs? What's up with that?!

I do kinda miss SAO sometimes. At least its terrible writing was hilarious.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, we kick off the new year with new life on Namek, Chelsea sets a trap, who could have guessed confronting a horrifying murderous alien in a dark isolated room could possibly go badly, and then we party like it's 2006 as we welcome Mugen, Fuu, and Jin to the Toonami family for the first time all over again. Then it's back to the late night filler block as Shippuden plods along as Naruto (you'll never believe this) continues training, the Straw Hats put Sunny's Soldier Dock System to use to escape from an apparent Marine blockade, and Jakuzure drops the bass and steals the show.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 50 - Full Power Frieza! Shenron, Grant Our Wish!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 51 - Goku's Furious Roar! A Last-Minute Resurrection Wish!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 17 - Kill the Curse
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 10 - What Mad Universe
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 1 - Tempestuous Temperaments
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 93 - Connecting Hearts
2:30 - One Piece - 327 - Sunny in a Pinch! Roar, Secret Superspeed Mecha!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 10 - I Want to Know More About You

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Impressively ironic that Time Warner of all providers doesn't include Cartoon Network in this.
I was gonna say, makes no sense considering TW owns Cartoon Network & Adult Swim. Wonder why you they're not provider.

Soulflarz

Banned
I just use my dads dish account
only one I know the password for
Only one we never use the actual service for

Anyways
Killer7 or toonami...

Only saw 1 episode of Champloo. Pretty okay start.

That OP is fitting to to the show's style,
which we'll be getting to see again since Intruder II is over

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hanging out with my deaf old man tonight and I just heard the new TOONAMI lineup promo. Because he's super deaf and this computer is right up against the same wall as his room.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have a confession to make

I've never watch Samurai Champloo

This is more common than most people realize. It's not on the level of saying you've never seen DBZ or Cowboy Bebop, not even close. Hell its behind NGE and that had an obscure Adult Swim run.

I'd put it on the level of saying you've never seen something like Death Note or Eureka 7. No big deal.

Grexeno

I added Samurai Champloo to the OP.

Tried to add Michiko & Hatchin to the retired shows but the image was too large.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, Watanabe should make an April Fools prank of Cowboy Champloo & Samurai Bebop.

..........or give us a Cowboy Bebop/Space Dandy crossover since we know they take place in the same universe with the woolongs currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom