• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump begging people to vote Ron Estes in Kansas early election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Estes literally has a commercial where he's standing in a swamp:

Estes_Snapshot.jpg
Gee it would embarrassing if someone drained that swamp during that photo op

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't like trump whatsoever but campaigning for your party isn't begging. I do think trump is desperate for a W right now so he is trying to go for what should be an easy one. If he takes an L here it will be hilarious

It's begging when it's a super red state this soon after a general. Context is provided in the op. Also interested to see if trumps negatives carry through on this atrociously performed call. Considering how long dude has been on tv, his ability to do simple script recitation is outrageously bad.

Iksenpets

Banned
Yeah but it looks like mostly voting from Wichita.

I know nothing about whether Wichita is conservative or liberal though.

Wichita is the most liberal part of the district, but still fairly conservative. Also the only really populated part. It's share of the vote will be significantly larger than the rest of the counties

Edit: See above. Wichita is Sedgwick, so it was a moderately conservative county in the last election.

Al-ibn Kermit

The bigger the square the bigger population?
I think it's by population.

In which case, each square has the same number of voters, but you see more little squares in densely packed urban areas while rural areas are larger squares.

It's the same way for congressional districts where usually conservatives have one Representative representing multiple cities within a conservative county but you have multiple Representatives in cities which are usually more liberal.

Wensih

I think it's by population.

In which case, each square has the same number of voters, but you see more little squares in densely packed urban areas while rural areas are larger squares.

It's the same way for congressional districts where usually conservatives have one Representative representing multiple cities within a conservative county but you have multiple Representatives in cities which are usually more liberal.

If squares were proportional to population size wouldn't that mean the more densely packed areas have larger squares?

Then disregard everything I said. It must be some other format than what I'm thinking. Maybe by county?
the squares are the counties. bigger square = higher population.

the largest two counties in kansas have about a half million people each; the smallest ones have less than 2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom