• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump empties schedule; no public appearances all week

Democratic party clickbait propaganda, honestly. Literally owned by David Brock of Correct the Record fame. Don't treat it like a legit news site.
David Brock is literally the hatchet man hack who lied saying Bernie Sanders lead an English only chant in Nevada and that Sanders supporters three chairs and pulled guns on Clinton supporters during the primary. Anything run by him is going to be shit.

Still, whatever that meter rating reporting is absurd. CNN is almost maximum left? The thing is a fucking joke.

daveo42

Banned
The Best Leader. Leading by example by bouncing the fuck out. I'd love it if the GOP got fed up with his bullshit in the open, not just behind closed doors. Instead they'll keep holding that L while they should be passing whatever the fuck they want with the control they have in Congress and the WH.

FiggyCal

Banned
The man doesn't possess the amount of humility necessary for any of this. Has he ever admitted fault, or admitted being wrong about anything? Ever? I can't see him ever going that route because it would require him to acknowledge he didn't have control over something.

My Mom is a hyper conservative Christian, she defends anything and everything he does. For awhile she'd send me political emails with quotes/videos/whatever in them saying how Trump was blessed and other shit like that. It got to the point where I just responded with this (it's also the life philosophy she taught me while growing up):

I then asked where I could witness Trump displaying any of these traits. She stopped sending me emails shortly after that.

I hope you're on good terms with your mom.

Trump is a divisive topic for my family as well.

DEfykL7XsAArhF1.jpg

Look at them big ass rings. That's how you can tell a true man or woman of God. Big gaudy rings with stones the size of your eyeball.

StarVigil

Hillary slipped a bit once and was judged for it for weeks and months. But when the 200 pound Baby takes a week off from golfing no one at FOX will even mention it.

Why is this a big deal?
Because it shows trump schmoozing with the family in/from Russia/azerbaijan and rob goldstone too

Just in case trump says he was not aware of who these people are

Also: in the email from rob the Russian help is indicated in a way that says
".. as you guys know .." rather than ".. omg check this out .."
Rob is saying Emins family are PART OF the help (you already are aware of).

MechDX

Because it shows trump schmoozing with the family in Russia and rob goldstone too

Just in case trump says he was not aware of who these people are

Also: in the email from rob the Russian help is indicated in a way that says
".. as you guys know .." rather than ".. omg check this out .."
Rob is saying Emins family are PART OF the help (you already are aware of).

I get that but it seems kind of click begging to me. Hold it until Trump says he doesnt know them

antonz

Why is this a big deal?

well the narrative last night that Foxnews was trying to establish was Goldstone was some random PR guy for the Lawyer who "overhyped" like a PR person does. They avoided any mention of the fact that these people know each other.
So for many of us it really doesn't mean much because hey we already know their connections but this stuff public just destroys any notions they were random people with no actual connections

Snwaters

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The W.H. is functioning perfectly, focused on HealthCare, Tax Cuts/Reform & many other things. I have very little time for watching T.V.
Funny thing is, he probably had a staffer write this after watching a political talk show point bring up hs TV obsession.

Iolo

In the meantime Sir Rest-a-lot's approval rating has been steady at 40% for two months, so not too much incentive to change.

Top Bottom