• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump empties schedule; no public appearances all week

Sakura

QIGAGKl.jpg

Hook, line, and sinker.

Well I mean he is technically still in the White House right?

mike6467

When Republicans "find God", they're admitting guilt.

Trump is getting ready to beg for forgiveness in the most evangelical way possible.

The man doesn't possess the amount of humility necessary for any of this. Has he ever admitted fault, or admitted being wrong about anything? Ever? I can't see him ever going that route because it would require him to acknowledge he didn't have control over something.

My Mom is a hyper conservative Christian, she defends anything and everything he does. For awhile she'd send me political emails with quotes/videos/whatever in them saying how Trump was blessed and other shit like that. It got to the point where I just responded with this (it's also the life philosophy she taught me while growing up):

The Fruit of the Holy Spirit is a biblical term that sums up nine attributes of a Christian according to Paul the Apostle in his Epistle to the Galatians: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

I then asked where I could witness Trump displaying any of these traits. She stopped sending me emails shortly after that.

epmode

Democratic party clickbait propaganda, honestly. Literally owned by David Brock of Correct the Record fame. Don't treat it like a legit news site.
Yeah, I don’t like seeing virtually the entire first page of the thread treating this as a real piece of news.

"Amorphous" is certainly a good way to describe him.
But the problem is that the scumbags at the GOP would be willing to Weekend at Bernie's his carcass for two terms in order to push some shit reforms.

I hope he'll get the reception he deserves in two days in France. We aren't too fond of his stupid ass.

Like others have said I am ok with this. Go golfing - do you Donald!!

Anything that keeps him away from more danging nonsense is ok with me.

Betty

Banned
Only 7.5 more years of Trump and then we get 8 of Pence

I'm the biggest pessimist and while he 'may' have a chance to win 2020 if the Dem's fuck up badly enough and Russia/trolls/etc come out in force again.

But the pendulum will swing back

Protein

Banned
Republican work ethic is rich men being lazy fucks while working-class people break their backs on slave wages and no healthcare.

cordy

Banned
Pretty sure this will be an important episode in Season 7 of the future Netflix hit "Apprentice of the Devil."

antonz

It's actually not uncommon in August. If not the entire month, most of it. George W. Bush spent August at his Ranch in Texas.

Bush had his Ranch heavily modified with office space installed with all the required equipment etc. to be a 2nd White House.
Trump as we have seen with his time at Mar A Lago has done nothing and had top secret meetings etc. literally on the dining room floor space in front of guests.

Top Bottom