• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 171 |OT| Ruthless Agression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norml

Hendricks looks pretty drained already.

ZqEk1zs.gif

@MiddleEasy: Diego Sanchez was yelling at a spot on stage where Miles Jury once was. That's scary, for many reasons.

Yes! ...... Yes! ......Yes!

______

Hendricks walks around at 220. Dayum.

zewone

I'm positive Hendricks can make the weight, but if he didn't, it'd be awesome for Condit to step up. Too bad he weighed in half a pound over.
Probably already re hydrating.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This is great. Diego looks like he might pull a knife out and stab somebody and Jury looks like he knows he's about to be stabbed.

NeglectedDecisiveFish.gif

Heel

This is great. Diego looks like he might pull a knife out and stab somebody and Jury looks like he knows he's about to be stabbed.

NeglectedDecisiveFish.gif

I'm genuinely afraid for the safety for all involved. Diego has gone full Taxi Driver. Pray for Myles.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jesus wept... This insane weight cutting is going to end up killing a well known UFC fighter one day, he looks beyond unwell.

I had no idea he cut from 220 :-O.

That's nothing. When Rumble Johnson was fighting at welterweight, he only cut TO 220 pounds.

Heel

Wake up sheeple. UFC paid bro scientist Mike Dolce to sneak butter in Big Rig's quinoa. I ran the numbers. According to Steiner math, there's a 133.3% chance that Nick Diaz will walk in that octagon to challenge UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler to a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom