• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Updated photo mode + more coming to Horizon next week

maxresdefault.jpg

Both games launched the same month. They both win.

I'm sure there were games before both with selfies

RocknRola

Both games launched the same month. They both win.

I'm sure there were games before both with selfies

Yeah, pretty sure. Maybe not named as "seflies" as the term is fairly recent in the grand scheme of things, but taking photos has been a thing in games before :)

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I don't see anything about hiding herb markers.
=[
This is what I've been requesting since day 1.

It's by far the most egregious HUD intrusion. My image is prefectly clean, but still those are everywhere, all the time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man, we need some DLC and NG+ to enjoy all this awesome post launch support.
So folks, what would you like from a NG+ mode?

Poses and faces. This is going to turn into Garry's Mod now, I just know it lol

Glad we can remove headgear. There's that one armor set that looks like she has a diaper on her head.

Really liked the look of that Oseram armor, but never bought it because of that, now I can finally do so haha

Ahasverus

Source

Full 1.20 patch notes:

- Added Spanish language support for North American copies of the game. Spanish subtitles can now be enabled, and Spanish audio is also now supported via a Spanish VO pack that can be downloaded from the North American PlayStation Store (in the week of 8th May).
OH MY GOD. You read my post right gerrilla guys? God GOOOD I LOVE YOU

I've already finished Horizon (yesterday lol - and so did my lil' bro few days ago. Didn't understand a thing, but he fell in love with the game) but will totally play again and tell all my friends to buy the game like, now :D

Luigiv

Just started playing the game today but I think I'll wait for this patch to drop before putting any more time in. Some of these QoL features are much needed for me already, barely 1 to 2 hours in.

Luigiv

The patch is up so you can go ahead and play

Oh really, didn't realise, though in my defence the PSN is a broken piece of shit that was DNS errors at me when I was manually checking little earlier. Well anyway, it's bed time now, so that's a problem to solve for tomorrow.

This has to be the most most polished game out right now, it's amazing how much after-release support it's getting. Hopefully DLC this E3 is announced

Ding-Ding

Love the update. Its amazing how the small simple things like hiding the headgear can make.

For me, without doubt the best things with this patch are 'show hud on touch' and no more icons for interaction items (changed to focus only) in custom hud. So now can walk through this beautiful world withought icons pointing out every damn plant

Zutrax

Oh wow, I put this game down for a bit to play and finish Prey, and I'm coming back to realize they've fixed a few of my biggest gripes.

Headgear, no map legend filtering, and lack of inventory sorting were all really big annoyances for me. This is really awesome news, can't wait to play more!

Love the update. Its amazing how the small simple things like hiding the headgear can make.

For me, without doubt the best things with this patch are 'show hud on touch' and no more icons for interaction items (changed to focus only) in custom hud. So now can walk through this beautiful world withought icons pointing out every damn plant

Seriously this.

GG has been amazing with this game.

Also. I think if I can live the rest of my life without seeing another Switch or Zelda thread I would die happy.

Garlador

Game itself blew me away. The support it's received is also blowing me away. They're making one of my all-time favorite games even better.

HardRojo

Still can't sort weapons though, right? Unless I missed something. Removing headpiece was the first thing I did lol and I'm surprised at the amount of poses they included. I can see myself spending hours just taking pics.

Still can't sort weapons though, right? Unless I missed something. Removing headpiece was the first thing I did lol and I'm surprised at the amount of poses they included. I can see myself spending hours just taking pics.

How do you remove the headpiece?

EDIT
Nevemind found it

gijsbrecht

Neo Member
I just finished Horizon last week ( been playing it since launch; I'm slow ) and immediately started on my second playthrough because I find the combination of the combat and beauty of the game itself so addictive. I didn't use photomode that much, to be honest, but I think this update will change that. Removable head gear!!!

Gator86

GG has been amazing with this game.

Also. I think if I can live the rest of my life without seeing another Switch or Zelda thread I would die happy.

I'm not sure what issues are left for them to tackle really. Let's get that DLC announcement!

And yeah, I'm also tired of coming to GAF and seeing the entire front page filled with "I'm excited about [insert literally any game title] on Switch" or "I fucked my Switch! What a game changer!"

I'm not sure what issues are left for them to tackle really. Let's get that DLC announcement!

And yeah, I'm also tired of coming to GAF and seeing the entire front page filled with "I'm excited about [insert literally any game title] on Switch" or "I fucked my Switch! What a game changer!"

LMAO I must have missed this one!

Evolved1

YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS1!!!1 1!

Tyaren

PS4 won't log into the Internet at the moment, so I can't download the patch, damn. D: Wanted to try out the new photomode features this evening.

Evolved1

The game looks so beautiful with those interaction icons off.

Thanks person(s) responsibe for that. Thank you so much!

G-Bus

Banned
They better be working on some DLC and just have a small team of people working on these fixes and adding stuff to photo mode.

Has anyone replayed it yet? feel like I'll get bored but I want to do it all over again.

Since I had a blast with the combat, I did a hardcore run after finishing it the first time. Very Hard, Hunter and War Bows + melee only. Changes completely how you approach some encounters, especially the fliers. Definitely wasn't bored.

Shin-Ra

On the new map options, GG should make the eye icon close shut in addition to the option greying out. ;)

So much salt. Wonderful.
I think you're the only one with salt right now. Perhaps you could use some pepper as well! (yes, this is a reference to your avatar) I wasn't being serious about Watch Dogs 2 btw - that is more to do with that whole game being a bunch of nostalgia, memes, and selfie-taking here in Silicon Valley. Also, I'm a long-time fan of Zelda. I wear a Tri-Force necklace half the time I'm out (the other half is nothing, but I kind of want the medallion from The Witcher; I only have the keychain version).

EDIT - Oh shi... so the update IS out. I launched the game this morning but didn't see anything. Guess it was too early.

Top Bottom